The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“As you wish,” you said, once again quoting the Princess Bride to her without Sabrina seeming to realize it.

“Good Daddy,” she smirked, then leaned forward again and took the head of your cock into her mouth as she looked up at you with her big eyes.

“You know, if you keep calling me that, I’m seriously going to give you a spanking until your ass is red,” you said.

“Mmm, pwomitheth,” she grinned around your cock.

Sabrina went to work on you. Back in the copy room, there had been that thrill of the entire day, and doing it at work, that had been buzzing in your mind. Now you were here, comfortable in your shitty sublease of a room, Mosche somewhere out there in the apartment eating his stinky pizza, and you had all the time in the world to just enjoy it.

The first thing you realized was that Sabrina loved to use her tongue. She rubbed it on the bottom of your head, she trailed it up and down the side of your shaft. She would take little licks, and then she would take a long lick like she was eating an ice cream cone. You also noticed that she tried her damndest to keep eye contact with you, which was fucking hot at any time of day, but for some reason when she would fumble for just that moment, missing her mouth with your dick and needing to readjust, it was the cutest and sexiest thing.

“You are just a special girl, Sabrina,” you moaned.

“Mmm, thank you, baby,” she said. “You’re pretty special yourself. Have I mentioned I love the taste of your cock?”

“Not today you haven’t,” you said, though you couldn’t remember if she’d said it to you yesterday or not.

“Well, maybe I’ll have to remind you every day,” she said, before taking you halfway into her mouth again and sucking you like a straw. “Mmmm, your precum is perfect,” she hummed once she released you again.

“You really like it that much?” you asked.

“Mhmm,” she nodded, holding your dick with one hand and giving you this innocent, earnest look.

“Do you have a cum fetish?” you asked.

“Not really,” she said. “I mean, I’ve had sex and all, but I’ve never really explored stuff like that.”

“Where have you had cum on you before, then?” you asked. “I want to cum somewhere you haven’t had it before. We can see how it makes you feel.”

“Um, well in my mouth obviously. And once on my face, but my boyfriend shot small loads so it wasn’t much,” she said. “And on my ass a bunch when he’d pull out after doggy. Any time we fucked doggy style he’d cum really quick.”

“That it?” you asked.

“Mhmm,” she hummed again. She hadn’t stopped playing with and teasing you while you talked.

“Take off your shirt and bra,” you told her.

She did it without question. Sabrina pulled her shirt up from the waist, pulling it right over her head, and then undid her bra and set both garments aside.

“Fuck, Sabrina,” you groaned, and leaned down and immediately took one of her small tits in your mouth, mauling the other one in your hand as you held her still at her bare waist. Her nipple was already firmed up and you played your tongue over it, sucking hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.