The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 298

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 298 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You turned as you shut the washing machine, crossing your arms as you looked at Gemma. She was standing in the doorway, leaning against the doorsill and giving you one of those little smirks of hers.

“What’s up, love?” you asked. “Just wanted to see me being all domestic?”

“Hah, no,” she said, coming into the room and shutting the door. “I got enough of that watching you and Sabrina make breakfast.”

“Then what is it?”

“I just wanted a couple of minutes alone with you,” she said, coming to you and wrapping her arms around your neck to pull you into a kiss. This pressed her body to yours, and you groaned happily as you let your hands slide down her body to grab her ass through her thin shorts.

“Have I told you today how much I love you?” you asked her.

She shook her head, rubbing her nose against yours lightly as she smiled. “Not today.”

“I love you to the moon and the stars,” you said.

“Those are two very different measurements,” she laughed.

“I love you to the depths of the sea,” you said.

“Little closer, but still a big difference depending on where you’re at,” she teased me.

“I love you,” you said simply, looking into her eyes.

“I love you, too,” she said and kissed you again.

You made out for a couple of minutes, her pressing to you enough that you leaned back against the washing machine. Her hands roamed under your t-shirt and yours squeezed her ass.

“You did really good with Sabrina last night,” Gemma finally said as your kiss ended.

“That’s what you’re thinking about?”

“That’s why I came down here,” she corrected you. “I wanted you to know that. You trusted her to know not to stop her even if you were worried. You gave her what she needed.”

“I wasn’t exactly being asked to do something I didn’t want to,” you pointed out.

“No, you weren’t,” Gemma smirked a little. “But you were still perfect with her. I’m still sort of in dreamland when it comes to this whole relationship between the three of us in some ways. It almost doesn’t feel real, like when you’re on vacation and you feel settled and comfortable but you know it’s not home. But seeing you two together, and both of you trusting and loving me like this ... John, I’m not going to like going home and being away from you, but I know I’m not going to worry about us. I’m not going to stress out worrying or wondering. I’ll probably burn out batteries on my vibrators considering how much sex I’m getting used to, but I’ll never question that you love me.”

You weren’t sure why, but her heartfelt speech hit you hard, and you let go of her ass and wrapped your arms around her back, hugging to you tightly. “I’m going to miss you so much,” you whispered to her.

“I know, love,” she whispered back. “I know.”

The two of you hugged hard until it almost hurt, and then Gemma softly patted you and you let her go.

“Now, turn on that washing machine and hop up on it,” she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.