The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 297

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 297 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You were humming to yourself as you worked the frying pans and tongs, flipping bacon in two pans and guessing at what you were supposed to do with the fake-on for Corey and Victoria. Sabrina was over at the counter chopping up peppers and onions, her little bum bopping as she danced to a song in her head while she worked.

“How are you feeling this morning, baby?” you asked.

She glanced over her shoulder at you with a grin. “Like my ass got rammed by the rhino,” she said. “In the best way.”

You snorted and shook your head. “Still happy?”

“Completely,” she said.

Gemma came back into the kitchen from setting the big dining table for breakfast, heading for the fridge. They were both dressed in cotton shorts that hugged their hips and asses, and Sabrina was wearing one of your t-shirts tied up into a crop top while Gemma had put on a hoodie for the morning but would definitely need to change before you ventured out of the air conditioning.

“What are you two grinning at?” she asked as she started pulling the juice and milk out of the fridge.

“Butt stuff,” Sabrina giggled.

Gemma scoffed and set the jugs down so she could swat Sabrina’s ass, making the brunette yelp and laugh even more.

The smell of bacon, and the omelettes that you and Sabrina started making once the frying pans were free, summoned the rest of the house. Soon enough everyone was sitting around the breakfast table, though you felt just a little abandoned by your girlfriends as they had both congregated with Ollie to talk with Victoria down at the other end of the table, while you were with all the guys at your end.

There was some good-natured ribbing going on - Brent had, in fact, heard a bit of what you and the girls had gotten up to the night before but thankfully didn’t have any details to share other than that he knew you’d been ‘gettin’ busy’. You didn’t spill on hearing the same thing from Corey’s room, sparing Victorie the embarrassment. Paul got teased about striking out, and he blamed Ollie’s presence, who denied that from across the table when she heard it. Then the guys’ attention turned to Edgar.

“What?” he asked.

“Well, you came in pretty late,” his brother said.

“Or early,” Brent pointed out, gesturing with a piece of bacon.

“Did you ... y’know?” Paul asked. “Was it a walk of shame or what?”

Edgar looked away and had a little smile on her face.

“You dog! You dirty dog,” Brent laughed, clapping Edgar on the shoulder. “On the beach?”

“Some rocks near the beach,” Edgar admitted. “We walked the beach all the way to the end, and then ... y’know.”

“How was it?” Paul asked.

“We don’t need to hear about that,” Corey said.

“The hell we don’t,” Brent laughed.

“It was ... good,” Edgar said. “She’d never been with a black guy before.”

“So you disappointed her big expectations,” you teased him, getting some laughs.

“More like blew them out of the water,” Edgar said, rolling his eyes.

“Oh, you released the Kraken!” Paul chuckled, flopping his arm onto the table as if he’d whipped out a giant dick.

“You guys are filthy,” Gemma laughed from the other end of the table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.