The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 296

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 296 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Sabrina was worn out, and part of you expected that Gemma would be wanting a turn considering she’d gotten teased with oral but that was all. She could tell that you were more than a little wiped too though, and she just kissed you softly with a look that said that she’d want you soon, but not now.

Gemma ended up taking Sabrina into the shower, telling you to pick out some swimsuits for them. They weren’t in there long, and you assumed it was just enough time for Gemma to coach Sabrina on how to get the cum out of her ass. They came out, and Sabrina had a little bit more pep in her step as she strode across the room to you and pressed her body to yours in a hug.

“Thanks, Daddy,” she whispered into your chest. “That was perfect.”

“I didn’t do much Daddy stuff this time,” you said with a little smirk.

“You did enough,” Sabrina said. “The right amount. And that numbing lube helped take the edge off, along with all the buttplug-wearing I’ve been doing when you weren’t around. But, um ... I don’t think I’m going to be your little anal queen like Gemma is. That’s definitely a once-in-a-while treat.”

“I’m not an anal queen,” Gemma scoffed as she picked up the bikini you’d chosen for her. “I’m just ... an appreciator of John’s cock in my ass.”

That made you and Sabrina snort and chuckle a little, and you hugged Sabrina tighter. “Anal only when prepared,” you confirmed for her.

“Well, a finger here or there,” Sabrina grinned.

The girls got dressed in their swimsuits, and you threw on a pair of shorts since you only had two suits with you and you’d wear your other one to the beach the next day. It was almost 2 AM, and you weren’t sure how many of your friends had made it back to the house. You were also more than a little worried at who might have heard what - Sabrina’s gag had helped, but Gemma hadn’t exactly been quiet while you’d been eating her out, and you really weren’t sure how loud you had been. Especially as you came.

Slipping out of the bedroom, the three of you quietly walked down the upstairs hallway. The light was on in Paul and Brent’s room, but you were pretty sure that had been on all day. Ollie’s room was dark, as was Corey and Victoria’s. But then, as you were softly walking by, there was a muffled girly moan from inside Corey and Victoria’s room.

All three of you froze, the girls looking back at you with big eyes. After a moment there was another moan. Gemma turned to Sabrina and pumped her fist, mouthing something to her that you thought might be ‘Yeah, Victoria!

That almost had you laughing, but you managed to urge the girls to keep walking and you made it to the stairs. Once you were outside the girls let loose their laughs and high-fived for their new friend getting some.

You just rolled your eyes and went to the hot tub, lifting off the top and getting the jets running as it heated up quickly. The girls quickly hopped in, and you followed them, and soon you had one of them snuggled up on either side of you.

“Mmm, maybe I don’t need your help later on,” Gemma giggled a little. “This jet is almost perfectly positioned...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.