The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 295

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 295 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Uuuhn,” Sabrina groaned in her chest and throat. “Uuu-huuuu-huunnn.”

She was sitting straight up, her posture completely erect. Her face and chest were flushed a rosy pink and her little tits were jostling and wiggling as her body shook. You had a straight sightline to her pussy, her labia a warm hue from the fucking you’d been doing and her inner lips spread apart like they wanted you back inside them.

But you weren’t inside them. You were inside her ass.

“You’ve got this, baby,” Gemma coached Sabrina gently. “You’ve got this. Just a little at a time. Go slow, baby.”

“Holy fuck,” you groaned, letting your head fall back against the mattress and closing your eyes. Sabrina had a tight pussy. Gemma’s ass was tighter still. But Sabrina’s ass felt like you were going to lose your cock to loss of blood flow, her little anal ring was constricting so hard despite the lube that Gemma had fingered into her.

“A little bit more now,” Gemma said. She was kneeling behind Sabrina, her hands on the brunette’s hips to help steady her.

“Eeeeeehhhmmm,” Sabrina groaned.

“That’s half, baby!” Gemma cheered softly. “You’re doing so fucking good.”

“How?” you asked.

“Numbing lube,” Gemma explained. “As soon as she saw it at the sex shop and the gay guy at the counter explained what it was, Sabrina had to try it.”

Sabrina babbled something behind her gag.

“Is it working?” you asked her.

Sabrina’s face was scrunched up, but you couldn’t tell if it was from pain or concentration because of the sex tape. She nodded quickly though.

“OK,” you exhaled.

The coaching continued, which was a little silly in retrospect considering Gemma had only started doing anal with you in the last month herself.

Part of you wanted to see what your cock in her ass looked like. It wouldn’t be a big deal to either of them if you asked Gemma to snap a quick picture, but you decided against it. You’d save that fun for another time. After the debacle that Sabrina’s first attempt at anal had been, on camera no less, you didn’t want to jinx anything.

“OK, stop there,” Gemma told Sabrina, who halted her descent onto your cock. “You’ve got about six inches of him in you now, the last bit is the hardest for me. I think you shouldn’t push yourself this time and just work with this. OK?”

“Mmmhmm,” Sabrina nodded in agreement.

Gemma smiled and leaned in to kiss Sabrina on the shoulder. “Just take it slow. You’re in charge of this part. John will fuck up at you when you’re ready.”

It took a lot of deep breathing on both of your parts, but Sabrina did start to ride your cock. She ended up leaning forward more and you raised your hands to cup her face and give her some more leverage since she couldn’t brace herself, and in that position she slowly started to raise up and down on about three inches of cock until she was in a slow rhythm.

“You’re doing so good, baby,” you told her. “God, your ass feels amazing. I’m so fucking lucky to have you. To have both of you.”

Sabrina babbled something, and Gemma eased her way down to sit more beside the two of you, no longer holding Sabrina’s hips and instead just rubbing her back. “She says she loves you.”

“I say I love her too,” you said and leaned up to give her a kiss where her lips were behind the sex tape.

“Mmmph-mmm,” Sabrina mumbled, and you didn’t get it so you looked to Gemma.

“I don’t know what that was,” Gemma shook her head.

“Mmph!” Sabrina hummed, then patted your hip and went down on your cock a little firmer.

“Fuuuuuck,” you groaned, and on her next in-stroke while riding you thrust up into her.

“Hmmmmmmuh!” Sabrina moaned.

“More like that, love,” Gemma encouraged you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.