The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 293

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 293 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You weren’t entirely sure how it happened, but Gemma ended up climbing up your body more until she was sitting her pussy on your face. This wasn’t a bad thing by any means - you happily started to eat her out as she began to slowly leak her juices down onto your lips and chin. Sabrina, meanwhile, had followed her as well and was perched precariously on her knees, shoving her face between Gemma’s ass cheeks.

“Ooooh, yesyeahyes,” Gemma moaned, sitting up a little more and pushing her clit down at your mouth. “Oh, God, John!”

She hummed, and you could only imagine when she would get that look on her face with her eyes closed as she focused on the pleasure running through her.

“Mmphg, mmf!” Sabrina mumbled.

“Oooh, fuck! Fuck, yes. Oh my God. Mmmmuugh!” Gemma groaned. She reached back and shoved Sabrina back from her ass so that she could sit up more and lean back a bit until she was practically sitting on your chest. She ran her hands through your hair and looked down at you, and in her current position you were able to look up and meet her eyes around her wonderfully big tits. You squeezed your arms out from under her and slid one hand up her body to grab one of those breasts, and hooked the other around her thigh so you could get a thumb just over her clit hood to pull it back and open her up that little bit more for your tongue.

Sabrina, meanwhile, had ducked lower as she knelt between your legs and she had started to nuzzle her face against your cock. Without her mouth or her hands she had limited options, and the fact that she was debasing herself so quickly to just try and give you any sort of pleasure was such a turn-on.

As you ate her, Gemma reached back, twisting her torso a bit so that she could grab Sabrina by the hair again. “That’s right, baby,” she groaned. “Worship that big cock any way you can. Look at it - it’s as long as your face. God, it’s such a pussy pleaser, isn’t it?”

“mMMmmf!” Sabrina mumbled, and you weren’t sure what exactly she was trying to say but you could feel her nodding.

You stabbed your tongue up right at Gemma’s clit while at the same time you got one of her nipples between your fingers and squeezed it hard, and she let go of Sabrina to hunch over you as she yelped loudly and started to roll through her first, small orgasm.

“Mmmf mm mmmg mm mmph?” Sabrina mumbled, and you got the feeling she was commenting on Gemma being loud.

Your Australian girlfriend’s orgasm rolled through her, and she quickly dismounted from your chest and slid down to join Sabrina at your crotch. She knelt next to the brunette and shoved Sabrina’s face against your cock, then took command of it with her hand and started stroking you. “How’s she doing, baby?” Gemma asked.

“As well as I could hope,” you said. “Though she could use her mouth.”

“Nope, not yet,” Gemma said, still stroking you and grinning. Then she dropped her mouth to your cock and started blowing you.

Sabrina had little she could do like that, so you sat up a bit and reached down to take her face in your hands, pulling her higher on her knees and leaning towards you so that you could kiss her through the tape. Then, as Gemma blew you, you slid your hand down Sabrina’s stomach and she spread her legs wider so that you could start teasing her cunt again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.