The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 291

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 291 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Sorry about that, love,” Gemma said as she and Sabrina returned to you, finding you at the table Ollie and Paul had left you at. “I just got in my head a bit there.”

“It’s OK,” you said, pulling her into a hug with one arm and kissing her on top of her head.

“Where’s everyone else?” Sabrina asked.

“Haven’t seen Brent, Corey or Victoria for a while,” you said. “Ollie is wing-womaning for Paul. And Edgar may or may not be bringing a girl down to the beach to have sex.”

“That’s an option!?” Sabrina asked you, clear excitement in her eyes.

“Oh, God,” you groaned.

“I so want to do that this weekend,” Sabrina said.

“I might as well,” Gemma said, giving you a little smirk.

You just shook your head and took a swig of your beer.

“It would make a hot scene too,” Sabrina said. “I’m just saying.”

“One step at a time, baby,” Gemma said. “Give him a second to wrap his head around it.”

“Not tonight,” you said.

“Oh, definitely not tonight,” Sabrina assured you. “We have plans for you tonight.”

“Plans that I think we both want to get started on,” Gemma said, still hugged under your arm and using that position to grab your butt as she bit her lip looking up at you.

You were ready to head out as well, and the three of you split up to do a quick search to tell the others you were leaving. You found Brent, who just nodded and said he’d catch up at some point. Ollie was still helping Paul and said she’d either Uber back or just walk with him if he struck out. None of you found Edgar, but Gemma found out that Victoria had been feeling a little overwhelmed and Corey had taken her for a drive down the coast. She was fine now, but they were enjoying sitting near some beach with the windows down.

That meant that you and the girls were walking, and that meant that you ended up piggybacking one or the other for most of the way because neither of them had brought shoes in their little clutch purses.

“You OK, love?” Gemma asked you as you turned onto the street where your B&B was. “I can just barefoot it from here.”

“Just getting my cardio in,” you wheezed softly. She wasn’t super heavy, but ten minutes of piggybacking added up quickly.

“Part of me feels like we should fuck outside tonight,” Sabrina giggled as she walked ahead of you. She’d taken to doing that when you were piggybacking Gemma so that she could drop the back of her jeans to moon you, or turn around and flash you. She claimed it was just motivation.

“I can fire up the hot tub if you want, but we aren’t fucking in it,” you said.

“Aww, why not?” Sabrina pouted.

“Because I don’t feel like getting caught doing it,” Gemma said.

“Well you don’t need to do it,” Sabrina said.

“I don’t want you getting caught either, baby,” Gemma said.

“You know, I get this warm fuzzy feeling every time you call me that,” Sabrina said with a smile, stopping and turning back so that she could kiss Gemma over your shoulder. “I also kinda like that you’re a jealous girlfriend.”

“Jealous is right,” Gemma grunted and shifted, making it clear she wanted you to let her down so you did. She grabbed Sabrina by the waist and pulled her into a steaming kiss. “You’re ours, Sabrina.”

“I know, baby,” Sabrina said, smiling sweetly as they held each other. “But ... fucking in the hot tub would be hot.”

Gemma leaned closer and whispered something to Sabrina.

“Fuck, I forgot,” Sabrina laughed, then turned and grabbed your hand. “John, what are you waiting for?! Come on, we need to get back!”

“Sure, blame it on me,” you laughed and rolled your eyes.

“Oh, I will, Daddy,” Sabrina said, sticking her tongue out at you.

“Is it really that kind of night?” you asked, turning to look at Gemma.

“It’s that kind of night,” Gemma smirked and nodded.

“Alright,” you sighed. “Let’s get back.”


You had the house to yourself, but the first thing that happened once you were all up in your bedroom was Gemma made Sabrina strip down to her thong and bikini top.

“Tease her a little, love,” she said, running her fingers through your hair before she pushed Sabrina back onto the bed. “I need to go get a couple of things ready in the bathroom.”

“What sort of things?” you asked.

“Fun things,” Gemma assured you. “Things we got at the shop today. Just make sure our little Brat is nice and turned on.”

Gemma went to the washroom, and when you looked down at Sabrina she was grinning widely as she bit her bottom lip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.