The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 290

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 290 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Of course it was Sabrina that pushed things. You were dancing with her, while Gemma was dancing close with Ollie but in a fun way, when Sabrina put her hands on yours on her hips and pulled them up her torso. At first, you thought she just wanted to feel your hands on her bare skin between her low-riding jeans and the crop top, but your brunette girlfriend never took things slow. It didn’t take long for her to lead your hands up under the hem of her crop top.

Gemma saw it happening, pursing her lips and rolling her eyes a little at you and Sabrina. For your part, Sabrina was rotating her ass and hips back against you so it was kind of hard to formulate a strong argument against what was happening. Soon she had your hands over her tits and she craned her neck back and to the side to ask you for a kiss. Soon you were making out on the dance floor as you felt her up.

Then she bit your lip, harder than just a tease, and when you pulled away she gave you a hungry look.

“Switch!” Gemma declared, pulling Sabrina away by her hands and taking her place. Sabrina almost looked stunned for a moment and then burst out a loud laugh, shook her head and turned to Ollie, taking her hands and dancing with her.

Gemma leaned into you, pulling you close as she wrapped her arms around your neck to pull you down a little so she could speak into your ear. “Little much there for the middle of the dance floor, baby?”

“Probably,” you replied, using your hands on her hips to pull her a little closer so she could feel your hard cock pressing against her front through your clothes. “I don’t think I was thinking with the right head.”

“Uurrrgh, you’re supposed to be not tempting me like that,” Gemma growled a little. “God, I want to get my mouth on that right now.”

“Want to head out?” you asked. “Sabrina probably wouldn’t complain.”

Gemma hesitated, then shook her head. “Not yet,” she said. “We’re still having fun. Have you really never fucked Ollie?”

The sharp turn in the conversation surprised you and you pulled back slightly to look at Gemma. “Definitely not,” you said. “Full lesbian, remember?”

“Yeah, I know,” she said. “You guys just have this comfortable vibe. It’s OK we’re dancing with her, right?”

At that moment Sabrina was bent over in front of Ollie, grinding her ass back at the thicker girl as she made a face with her tongue stuck out.

You smirked and gave a little snort at Sabrina’s antics. “As long as it stays just dancing fun,” you said. “I don’t think any of you would betray me like that, but you’re all looking extra hot tonight and ‘one thing led to another’ is a bad reason that gets used too often.”

“Just fun,” Gemma nodded. “She’s fun. Honestly, I’m jealous that you and Sabrina get to be friends with her next year. I’m going to miss you so much.”

“I know,” you said, hoping this wasn’t an alcohol-fueled turn in her emotions. You pulled her into a proper hug and buried your face against the side of her head and took a deep breath, the smell of her shampoo filling your nose. “I’m going to miss you too, love.”

She kissed your exposed neck, and then higher as she pulled you forward a little so she could reach your lips until you were kissing deeply. She was clinging to you, neither of you dancing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.