The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 289

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 289 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The flirting went on for another five minutes or so, and it got to the point that not only were Corey and Victoria shooting glances over at you, but so were Paul and Brent. Gemma and Sabrina weren’t quite flirting back, but they weren’t shutting it down. The thing was, you also noticed that they were slowly moving toward each other.

You had no idea what their plan was, or even how they had come up with a plan.

Sabrina had just slipped around one of the guys and was now standing one person away from Gemma when the main talker from earlier at the beach leaned in to put his elbow on the table, turning full-on towards Gemma.

“So,” he said. “Are you just here for a year, or did you move here permanently? Because I think your accent is fucking hot.”

“I’m leaving soon, actually,” Gemma said with a slightly raised eyebrow. “End of the summer.”

“Oh, that’s too bad,” the guy said, and you could tell that he didn’t mean that in the slightest. You could practically see the concept of hooking up with Gemma with no strings attached over the weekend floating through his brain. “So how do you find American guys compared to back home in Britain?”

That almost made you choke as you took a sip of your beer. Plenty of people commented on Gemma’s accent, especially while you were out, but no one had ever mistaken her for being British.

“Oh, I luv Bri’ish lads,” Gemma said, slipping into a terrible cockney accent. “But you American blokes, well, there’s sommat so manly ‘bout a cowboy.”

“Oh yeah?” the guy asked, completely unphased by the accent and wording change. “So you like cowboys, huh? Ever heard that song ‘Save a horse, ride a cowboy?’”

“Are ye daft or sommat?” Gemma laughed, still putting on the accent. “Everyone knows Big and Rich, it’s a classic song!”

“Well, what do you think? Want to hit the dance floor, see if it fits?” the guy asked.

“Actually,” Sabrina cut in, elbowing her way past the last guy between her and Gemma. “I was planning on taking my girlfriend to the dance floor. Right, baby?” Then she kissed Gemma, and Gemma kissed her back, reaching up and running her fingers into the hair at the nape of Sabrina’s neck to deepen the kiss as they swapped spit and battled tongues.

“Holy shit,” one of the other guys said heavily.

“Mmmmph,” Gemma moaned as she pressed a little forward to finish the kiss, then pulled away a little but had Sabrina’s lower lip caught between her teeth for a moment longer before letting it go. “I would love to go to the dance floor, baby.”

“That is so hot,” another one of the guys said.

“So you two are an item?” the first guy asked. “That’s cool.”

“Oh, we’re very much an item,” Sabrina said, wrapping her arms around Gemma and putting her hands on Gemma’s tits teasingly. “Right, baby?”

“Absolutely, honey,” Gemma grinned, pecking her lips again before turning to the guy. “But, I mean, a girl can only do so much with another girl. We love having threesomes.”

“Y-y-y-you do?” the guy asked, his eyes going wide in delight.

“All the time,” Sabrina said with a little smirk.

“Holy fucking shit,” one of the guys repeated. Most of the table had gone quiet as this played out, and you were having a hard time not busting out a grin and laugh as the girls played with the guy like lionesses considering a kill.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.