The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The last hour of the day absolutely dragged by. You weren’t sure what you were more excited for, your date with Gemma or your ... not-a-date? What did you even call your plans with Sabrina? Just ‘plans?’

Suffice it to say, you got very little done. And then the day ended pretty much like any other - you all packed up your things and started filing out of the office at the same time. Waiting at the elevator, Gemma snuck you a little smile and a wink, but that was all you could do without tipping off Erc and Andy.

“Well, see you all tomorrow,” Sabrina said at the door. We all mumbled back our agreements, and went our separate ways to various nearby public transit - except for Andy, whose parents had gotten him a one-bedroom apartment for the summer right in downtown, just two blocks from the office. Which was yet another appalling detail of his constant lateness.

The bus ride was packed, but you managed to get a seat and immediately started annoying the people around you with your nervous leg bouncing.

It took about thirty minutes of transit and walking to get to your apartment, and when you walked in you found your roommate Mosche was sitting in front of the TV in nothing but his boxers, an open jar of peanut butter balanced on his stomach, a spoon hanging from his mouth, and porn on the big screen set to some trap beat.

“Oh, shit!” he said, scrambling to cover the fact that he’d been clearly tenting his boxers while also trying to stop his airplay from his phone. The jar of peanut butter went tumbling away from him and rolled to a stop at your feet.

“Dude, what the fuck!?” you said.

“Why are you home so early? You’re not usually home this early,” Mosche shouted. He’d gotten a pillow over his crotch but was fumbling with his phone, turning up the music by accident before finally getting it stopped.

“Dude, it’s after 5:30, I’m always home at this time. What the fuck? Why are you doing this out here?” At the moment you weren’t feeling inclined to mention that you’d jerked off in that same seat last night, but you’d known Mosche wouldn’t be back.

Maybe I should stop making assumptions like that, you thought to yourself.

“Oh, fuck, I lost track of time. I was- This chick was talking to me last night about tantric sex stuff, and said I should try it, and I was like ‘If I figure it out we should do it together’ and she was like ‘If you figure it out we can fuck all weekend, literally’ and so ... that’s what I’ve been doing today?”

You really didn’t know what to say to all of that. “Mosche, I- just ... I’ve got someone coming over in thirty minutes, OK? Just get yourself cleaned up. We’ll probably be in my room for a bit, but dear god just put some fucking clothes on?”

“Yeah, sure, yeah,” Mosche nodded. “Wait, is it a girl?”

You closed your eyes and took in a breath. “Yes, it’s a girl.”

“Do you think she knows anything about tantric sex? I’m really not figuring this out.”

“Watch a fucking YouTube video or something, Mosche! I swear, if you bring up tantric sex to Sabrina I will heckle the shit out of you every comedy night you do for the rest of the summer.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.