The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 288

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 288 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The thing about going out with Gemma and Sabrina together to almost any bar was that they got hit on. It was annoying but somewhat understandable. You would never have assumed that a guy with two girls was dating both of them. Going out with one or the other you never had that problem - well, other than that first time with Gemma. But as a duo it was obvious that you were together.

Three people wasn’t so obvious.

Three people in a larger group were even less obvious. Gemma was splitting her time between you and Corey and Victoria. Sabrina was doing the same with Ollie. You weren’t lacking for attention at all, one or the other of your girlfriends was always holding your hand, leaning in to whisper with you and trade quick kisses, or dancing with you lightly next to the table without heading over to the dance floor yet.

That didn’t stop guys from coming over to the table. Sabrina, Gemma and Ollie all got propositioned several times by random guys offering them drinks or dances. None of them would accept, surprising the guys, and sending them on their way. And every time, well at least with Gemma and Sabrina, it made you smile as they would look back to you with a look that said, ‘Sorry, baby. You’re all that I want and everyone should know it.

“Alright, I think it’s time,” Sabrina finally said as she pulled you back into a conversation with Ollie.

“Time for what?” you asked.

“To find Ollie a hot chick’s mouth to stick her tongue in,” Sabrina grinned.

“I already said I don’t need a wing woman!” Ollie laughed.

“Well, you’ve got one anyways,” Sabrina said. “John, take Gemma to the dance floor for a bit. I’m gonna want my turn when we’re finished.”

“Alright, baby,” you said, and she leaned in and kissed you firmly before pulling back with a big smile. She winked and then looped her arm with Ollie and led her towards the bar.

“Gemma, love,” you said, leaning over the other way and catching the attention of the others. “Sabrina has ordered us to get our butts to the dance floor.”

Gemma laughed and took your hand. “Well, if she ordered.” Then she turned to Victoria. “Do you want to come dancing?”

“OK,” Victoria smiled and nodded, and Corey kissed her on the cheek. The four of you abandoned your table, which was bound to get taken by someone else within seconds, and headed for the dance floor.

You’d sort of been hoping for some more intimate dancing with Gemma, but you ended up in a little group with Corey and Victoria as well and just had fun with it. Gemma spent her time encouraging and teasing Victoria to have fun as much as she spent dancing with you, and you couldn’t begrudge her the fact that she was being so good with the shy girl. Then a heavier dance beat came on and she forced Victoria to put her arms around Corey to dance closer, then came to you.

“Love you, love,” she said into your ear and then kissed it.

“Love you too, love,” you said back, wrapping your arms around her waist and pulling her close before sliding your hands over her ass.

She laughed warmly and started to grind with you lightly, one hand up and hooked around your neck as her other hand slid back to yours on her ass and encouraged you to grip her tighter. Her tits were pressed to your chest and she looked absolutely gorgeous in the flashing lights of the club as the two of you moved to the beat of the music.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.