The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 287

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 287 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The guys, of course, were ready way before the rest of you and were already two beers further in as they waited downstairs. Gemma and Sabrina didn’t actually start making out - at least not fully. You distinctly heard some kissing noises while you were in the washroom. But they both went to offer Ollie some help getting ready, leaving you an outfit laid out on the bed.

You decided to ignore the fact that they didn’t put underwear out for you and put on some briefs.

You found the guys downstairs, who immediately got a beer into your hand. Corey and Victoria were the next to come down and the other guys went a little quiet when they saw her. Victoria was wearing a very cute top that Gemma had lent her - it was a crop that hugged her chest and collar tightly, rising into a lace-like turtleneck, and had full lace sleeves with cutouts to leave her shoulders bare but didn’t show any cleavage. She was also wearing a cute, high-waisted and pleated black skirt borrowed from Sabrina. It came to about three-quarters of the way down her thighs, giving her good coverage while still looking sexy, and she’d paired it with a pair of tight black boots that rose to her knees.

“Wow, Vic,” you said. “You look absolutely stunning.”

“Thanks,” she said with a shy smile, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

Corey was just behind her, beaming proudly. Obviously the girls had gotten Victoria out of her shell as, on the rare occasion she did come out on the town back at University, she usually wore loose, drapey dresses that hid her figure.

Ollie and the girls only took a couple minutes longer, and you had to stop yourself from staring at the amount of cleavage Ollie was showing off. Her hair was pulled tight on her head and gathered into a cute poof of a ponytail at the back, and she was wearing a slinky black and silver dress with long spaghetti strap shoulders and a deep V neckline. Half her tits had to be showing, and considering her considerably large bust it was a lot of tit. It also hugged the rest of her in a flattering way and cut into whooshy, feathery bits at her knees that you were sure would look great on the dance floor. The whole ensemble was extremely sexy, and her warm brown skin was shimmering from some sort of glitter as she smirked at all of you.

“Holy tits,” Paul said as his eyes went wide.

“Yes they are,” Ollie laughed, sticking out her tongue. “So get a good look now, ‘cause if I catch you guys trying to get a peek down my top I’ll knee you in the balls.”

Edgar, who had been on the receiving end of that move once before from her, immediately looked away.

With the girls all wearing heels, and Corey being the soberest, it was decided that he would drive the girls to the club while you and the guys took the ten-minute walk. With you being the second-soberest, you led the boys after getting quick kisses from Gemma and Sabrina, along with a punch in the arm and a smirk from Ollie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.