The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 286

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 286 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

It turned out the ‘fashion show’ thing wasn’t just for Corey and Victoria. Gemma led you up to your bedroom and Sabrina was just finishing her makeup in the en suite bathroom - the counter space was actually kind of small in there so they weren’t able to get ready together like they usually did.

“Wow, baby,” you grinned as she came out a minute later. “Going all out tonight, huh?”

“Gotta make sure I show off for you, Daddy,” she teased you, sticking out her tongue between her teeth. “What do you think of my outfit? It wasn’t what I thought I’d wear out, but Victoria borrowed my skirt.”

“I think you look fantastic,” you said. She was wearing an off-the-shoulder white crop top with a graphic ‘LA’ across the front, along with her low-riding jeans and a pair of heels. She’d also put on a pair of silver hoop earrings and had a couple of slim braids mixed into her otherwise loose, dark hair. “I’m getting posh rocker rave girl vibes.”

“Not quite what I was going for, but close enough and it sounds hot,” Sabrina said, coming over to you and pursing her lips. You leaned down and kissed her sweetly as she smiled.

“I do have one question though,” you said.

“What’s that?” she asked, her eyes bright.

Your question wasn’t with your words - instead, you slid your hands up from her waist and over her bare skin, under her crop top and up to her tits. Sabrina bit her lip naughtily as you felt her bare nipples between your thumbs and forefingers. She wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Baby, I love how you think,” you said. “But if we’re dancing I don’t want any chance of you flashing a bunch of random pricks. And especially not the guys. Could you put on a bikini top or something for me, please?”

Sabrina pouted playfully. “Alright,” she sighed. “I was just thinking of us having some fun on the dance floor again.”

“You can have all the fun you want with a bikini top,” Gemma said from the bathroom. She’d stripped off her sundress when she’d headed in there and was doing her own makeup, and you had a clear view of her thong-clad butt as she leaned towards the mirror. “I agree with John, I don’t want you flashing randos either. Those titties are ours.”

“OK, OK,” Sabrina said. “I’ll put on a bikini top.”

“And not the teeny tiny one,” Gemma said, turning and looking out at the two of you. Sabrina made a face and stuck out her tongue at your Aussie girlfriend. “Yeah,” Gemma laughed. “I know how you think, baby.”

Sabrina rolled her eyes and went over to her bags to find the top she would use, and you went into the bathroom and hugged Gemma from behind while being careful not to disrupt her makeup application.

“You know, I think I might love you,” you said with a smile, meeting her eye in the mirror.

“That’s pretty handy,” Gemma said with a smile. “‘Cause I think I might love you too, love.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.