The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 285

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 285 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Dinner started out a little awkward down at one end of the big table that you were all crowded around mainly because Edgar ended up sitting next to Victoria and Corey, who handled conflict the worst in the group. You, Sabrina and Gemma were at the other end, and Ollie, Paul and Brent were the buffers between the two sides.

Sabrina, Brent and Gemma tried their best to make things smooth over quickly as you all started chowing down on the burgers, chopped veggies and other snacks. Paul, on the other hand, seemed like he could sense his younger brother was currently on tilt and couldn’t help but throw a few barbs his way. You almost wanted to tell him off for doing it, but after the way Edgar had assumed you would ‘check’ Gemma you weren’t in the mood to get in between the brothers.

Thankfully things mellowed out relatively quickly and everyone, and whether that was the booze or the concerted efforts to make it so, you weren’t sure. Soon everyone was talking about the beach, and people they’d seen, and the girls were considering going shopping the next day. Then the conversation shifted to talking about going out that night, and as the food disappeared more drinks hit the table.

You, Corey and Victoria had done the most for dinner, and since you, Sabrina and Gemma had prepped brunch earlier, that meant it was the guys’ turn to do the clean-up. You weren’t exactly sure why, but Ollie ended up letting Edgar off the hook and offered to help Paul and Brent. The younger brother took advantage of that and disappeared into the basement to get ready to go out.

Gemma and Sabrina seemed to have a silent conversation with just a few looks, and then they both kissed you on the cheek and excused themselves, pulling Victoria under their wings and hustling upstairs to go get ready.

“Outside?” Corey asked you.

“Yeah, sure,” you nodded, following him out. It was funny, Corey was probably the guy you trusted the most in general within your group of friends but was also the guy you knew the least overall. This weekend, being in a relationship yourself, you felt more of a kinship with him than you ever had before and you got where he was coming from.

The two of you headed out and around the side of the house, following the little path to the cramped garden and backyard where a small hot tub stood amongst the greenery.

“That’s going to see some use tomorrow, I bet,” you said.

“Or tonight, depending on when we get back,” Corey chuckled. “Your girlfriends stole mine away again though.”

“Yeah, I think Gemma felt bad about the argument,” you said. “Not that it happened, obviously. But about the impression it would give you and Victoria.”

“Hey, I heard the whole thing,” Corey sighed. “She wasn’t unreasonable, and you know Edgar. Victoria ... honestly, I love her like nothing else, but if just a little bit of Gemma rubs off on her that would be a good thing. She needs to stand up for herself more.”

“Well, be careful what you wish for,” you said. “Because Sabrina is only a hair less argumentative than Gemma.”

“Really?” Corey asked. “I wouldn’t have thought so.”

You snorted and smirked. “So, my roommate for the summer is this guy named Mosche, and he goes to a lot of open mics at comedy clubs in the city...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.