The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 284

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 284 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Coming back into the house, balancing the plate of burgers and not-actually-burgers along with the bottle of BBQ sauce, metal spatula and an additional plate of toasted buns wasn’t the problem.

No, there wasn’t any problem with any element of the dinner.

The problem was the raised-voice discussion happening over in the living room that was edging into full-on argument territory. Even that wouldn’t have been an issue if it was Edgar and Paul doing their usual arguing brothers act. Or Brent and Paul. Or Brent and Edgar. Or Ollie and just about anyone cause she could never admit being wrong about something.

It was Gemma and Edgar.

That was the problem. Mostly because you knew Edgar was a bit of a stubborn idiot and had no idea what he was getting into arguing with Gemma because she’d been playing the nice, sweet, bubbly girlfriend so far.

Sabrina was leaning against the bannister to the stairs when you walked in and she glanced over at you with a slightly self-satisfied smile, which just signalled to you that Gemma was obviously in the right and Sabrina wasn’t about to cockblock your girlfriend from winning. You had to groan as you stepped quickly over to the kitchen and set down the meat on the counter. Corey shot you a look as if he was worried you were going to overreact; Victoria was with him and you had a feeling she had probably retreated from the confrontation as soon as it started.

Now with your hands emptied you went over to the living area.

“John, fucking finally!” Edgar said loudly. “Get your girlfriend-”

“Don’t try and pull that shit, you little weasel,” Gemma interrupted him. “John isn’t some voice of authority over me that you can just call in to save your ass from embarrassment. And it’s a little pathetic that just because you’re wrong you would resort to misogyny to try and save face in front of ... oh look, no one! Because your brother is laughing his ass off at you right along with Brent, and Ollie already said she agrees with me.”

Gemma was sitting on one couch, sitting forward a little aggressively as she stared across the coffee table at Edgar. It wasn’t a glare; you’d seen her glare. It was just her being totally engaged. Edgar, on the other hand, was clearly frustrated and off balance in the conversation. He was blustering a little and looking away a lot, and you would have bet if he was white he would have been flushed red. Instead, he was doing that thing you’d noticed that he and Paul did, pursing his lips in frustration, and you had to wonder if they’d picked that up from a parent or if it was a cultural thing.

Paul and Brent, meanwhile, were on the other couch and were both in absolute tears as they covered their faces trying not to openly break into laughter. Ollie was smirking and leaning back, sitting next to Gemma on the couch with her arms folded over her chest looking all the world like she was completely happy to just watch Edgar get taken apart after she’d argued with him over dumb shit so many times in the past.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.