The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 283

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 283 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Of the three of you, it was definitely you that started blushing the most as you left the master bedroom and headed for the stairs only to be met by Ollie applauding from her open doorway.

“Damn,” she said with a teasing smirk as she shook her head. “Wouldn’t have guessed you had it in you, John.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” you said. “I told them to keep it down.”

“I mean, a little afternoon delight is one thing, but ‘don’t squirt because we only have one set of sheets?’” Ollie chuckled. “That’s some wild shit.”

“Oh my God,” you groaned, laughing and covering your face with one hand.

“Hey, it’s a reasonable ask,” Sabrina said, following you out of the room. “I had to do laundry like four times a week when we first started dating. Now I own three different sets of sheets.”

“Same,” Gemma said, though she had the courtesy to be a little embarrassed by the conversation. “He just ... brings it out of us.”

Sabrina snorted hard at the innuendo and grabbed Gemma, kissing her.

“Please tell me the others are out doing the groceries,” you said.

“Yeah,” Ollie said, still smirking. “The boys all went out and Victoria is downstairs reading.”

“Oh, no,” you groaned. “Did she hear us, too?”

“I mean, I don’t know for sure,” Ollie said. “I think she was down there most of the time, so possibly not.”

“Wait, how loud were we?” Gemma asked.

“Not, like, super loud,” Ollie said. “I could hear you muffled in my room, but we’re adjacent. She probably couldn’t hear you downstairs.”

That led to a quick check of what could and couldn’t be heard on the upper floor as you and Sabrina were sent back into your bedroom to make fake sex noises while Gemma and Ollie listened from the different rooms. Sabrina, of course, tried to make them into real sex noises and you had to fend off her hands as she tried to get into your shorts as you both grunted and moaned.

“Well, Ollie could definitely hear us,” Gemma reported. “And you can hear decently clear from the main bathroom too. Corey and Vic might be able to hear if we’re extra loud, but Paul and Brent probably won’t hear anything.”

“Oh, good,” you said with a heavy dose of sarcasm. “Only three of my friends will hear me having sex.”

“Five if the guys go to the bathroom,” Ollie teased you.

“Oh nooo,” Sabrina said dramatically. “We’re going to have to go to a sex shop and buy some proper gags.”

That set the four of you to laughing, and you thought it was a joke, but as you were heading down the stairs and the guys arrived home with groceries you found out that it wasn’t. They went and wrangled Victoria from the living room couch and soon they were headed out to Sabrina’s convertible rental, laughing secretively and refusing to tell the guys where they were going. You weren’t sure if Victoria was getting swept along or actually wanted to go, but you saw Corey check in on her before they left and she seemed to assure him she was OK.

You helped the guys unload and put away the groceries, and then as Paul, Brent and Edgar all disappeared to clean themselves up or do ... whatever they were doing, you and Corey started dinner.

“I can’t believe Victoria went with the girls,” Corey shook his head, smiling a little as he found a cutting board in one of the cupboards and took it out. The plan for the night was cheeseburgers, home fries and a salad, and you were going to make up the meat patties while Corey made the fixings as he had bought fake-meat patties for himself and Vic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.