The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 278

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 278 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You and Corey hung out for about half an hour after spreading suntan lotion on yourselves, just taking in the sun and chatting. He was spending his summer interning at a non-profit he volunteered at during the school year working with underprivileged kids, which meant he’d been spending a lot of hours with grade schoolers who had a ton of energy and not a lot of sense. He was tired constantly, crashed hard when he got home, and had barely been out at all.

“But you love it,” you said with a grin.

“Yeah, I do,” Corey laughed. “I mean, they are insane little munchkins, but I really do.”

“Is Victoria good with things being quiet on the relationship front?” you asked.

“Is she good?” Corey asked. “Dude, she prefers it. She gets to my place before I do, and pretty much every night I walk in to her cooking dinner for us. Honestly, she’s going full wifey mode and it’s so fucking nice.”

“I’m happy for you, dude,” you said, offering him a fist bump.

“Are things looking domestic at all with you and your girls?” Corey asked.

“Sort of,” you chuckled. “Sabrina and I take care of most of the cooking, and Gemma is a bit more of a cleaner, but we aren’t actually living together yet.”

“Yet?” Corey asked.

That made you grimace a little. “I need to tell Paul and Brent that I’ll be moving in with Sabrina this year. Gemma is heading back to Australia, but we’re going to try to all get into the same law school so we can be together.”

“Well, good luck on the law school front,” Corey said. “But I don’t know how Paul and Brent will take you leaving them with Edgar.”

“He’s Paul’s brother,” you pointed out. “And it’s not like I won’t go hang out or anything.”

“They’ll still need to find a new roommate,” Corey said. “And that probably means one of Edgar’s other friends.”

You had to just sigh and decide that wasn’t your problem. If Paul or Brent had gotten serious with a girl you would have been annoyed too, but you would accept it. Then again, if they’d come to you a month after getting with a girl to say they were moving in with her you probably would have been skeptical too.

But Sabrina was different. Gemma was different.

You and Corey switched topics, and a few minutes later the boys came hopping back up the beach, their bare feet on the hot sand making them dance a little until they got to the towels.

“Why didn’t you guys come for a dip?” Brent asked as he stood on his towel and did a little dog-shake, spraying water and making you wince away and grunt before shoving his leg.

“We were watching our stuff,” you said.

“Well, where did the girls go?” Edgar asked. “They could have done that.”

You and Corey traded looks and shook your heads in mutual understanding. “Eddie, you have no clue about having a girlfriend,” Corey said.

That devolved into some teasing as the guys declared that Corey was no longer the relationship guru of the group and that you should run a boot camp for them on how to get a girl. Then Edgar, caught up in wanting to seem like he could be a player, mentioned how he could pick up one of the girls they’d seen down the beach a little. Soon bets were being made, and Brent was set to go with him as a witness since Edgar claimed Paul’s height would take away from him even if Paul was the ugly brother. That comment started a wrestling match between the two with lots of laughs, and Edgar took Paul down to the sand but Paul got the back of Edgar’s trunks in his fist and yanked them up into a wedgie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.