The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 277

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 277 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Don’t come in here!” Gemma called from the ensuite washroom.

“Why?” you asked. “What are you two doing in there, you literally pee in front of me and don’t care and you’re not both on the toilet.”

“Just hold your horses,” Sabrina said, sticking her head out of the door. “Change into your swimsuit. Actually, if you really want to make us happy, wear the Speedo I bought you.” She ended that with a scrunch of her nose and a smirk.

“Jokes on you, I didn’t pack it,” you said, heading over to the dresser where Gemma had put all of your clothes.

“Jokes on you, I did,” Sabrina laughed, dipping back into the washroom.

“Well, what did you think of the group?” you asked as you dropped your shorts and briefs and started putting on your swim trunks.

“They were nice,” Gemma said. “Corey and Victoria are sweet.”

“I really like Ollie,” Sabrina said. “I can’t believe we haven’t met at school before. I feel like I missed out on her almost as much as you.”

“Yeah, well, just wait for when you two disagree on something and you might rethink that,” you joked. “She doesn’t like to be wrong.”

“Well neither do we,” Gemma said. “But it helps when you’re never wrong.”

You chuckled and decided to change your shirt to something more beachy, tossing on a thin, short-sleeved button-down Gemma had bought you. “For some reason, that’s what all the most important women in my life say.”

“Maybe that’s because you attract smart, capable women, baby,” Sabrina said, coming out of the washroom followed by Gemma. They both were grinning and struck a casual pose.

“What’s wrong, John? Don’t you like our swimsuits?” Gemma teased you.

As soon as they came out you had frozen in place with your jaw dropped low.

On Sabrina, the bikini was lewd. Calling it a microkini would have suggested there was more fabric involved. It was pretty much just strings. Her little boobs were completely open except for a strand of fabric less than an inch in diameter that covered her nipples, and even while she was walking one of them popped out. The bottoms were just floss and left pretty much her entire pussy exposed except for a similar little strip of fabric covering her clit hood and that was about it.

On Gemma, who was wearing the same suit, it should have been illegal.

“Um,” you said loudly.

“I think it makes my ass look great,” Gemma said, turning around and showing you her entirely bare butt except for the string of floss wedged between her cheeks. “What do you think, love?”

“I dunno, it kinda rides up,” Sabrina said, turning as well to show off her smaller booty. “I feel like I’ll be picking wedgies all day.” And then she did just that, peeling the string out from her buttcrack and then letting it fall right back into place.

“I think we might have broken him,” Gemma said. “It must be perfect.”

Sabrina looked over her shoulder at you and burst into laughter.

“Love, we’re just kidding,” Gemma giggled, stepping over to you and reaching up to caress your cheeks. “These suits aren’t leaving this room.”

“Oh, thank God,” you sighed and laughed. “I mean, God dayum you two look fucking hot, but I don’t think the world could handle the two of you like that. Let alone my ego.”

“I knew it would work,” Sabrina chuckled as she also came over to you, taking one of your hands from Gemma and placing it on her breast. “What do you think, want to fuck me while I’m wearing this, Daddy?”

“You, little miss, are asking for trouble,” you said and fished a finger under the elastic string and pulled it out an inch before letting it snap back against her shoulder.

“Promises, promises,” Sabrina grinned.

“What about me, love?” Gemma asked. “It’s a little more ridiculous on me, but maybe tonight?”

“It looks perfect on you, Gem,” you said. “For my eyes only, but perfect.”

“Thanks, love,” she smiled, revelling a little bit in your compliments. Then she turned to Sabrina. “Alright, let’s get our actual suits on.”

They went and changed quickly, Gemma in a one-piece that had a halter top that showed off her curves and a cutout of her cleavage while Sabrina came back out dressed in a normal bikini with a colourful turquoise flower pattern. It was still a little on the slim side, but with her tight little body it wasn’t so suggestive. Gemma did her thick hair back in a ponytail and then helped Sabrina with a quick braid that would keep her hair manageable in the ocean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.