The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 275

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 275 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Good morning, baby,” Sabrina hummed happily as she felt you slowly waking up.

“Morning, baby,” you grunted in reply, slowly waking up.

“Good morning, love,” Gemma said from next to you.

“Morning, love,” you said, peeling your eyes open. Sabrina was laying sort of perpendicular to you, her head pillowed on your stomach, while Gemma was cuddled against you but laying a little higher so her head was above yours and her boobs were an inch from the side of your face and her arm was lying down your shoulder to your chest. After the long session together the night before, the three of you had collapsed into sleep without even pulling the sheets down the bed.

“What time is it?” Sabrina asked.

Gemma shifted, looking over at the clock on the bedside table, and you couldn’t be sure if she did it on purpose but it pushed her boob right into your face. “Almost nine,” she said, then grunted a little. “Careful, love. My nipples are still feeling a little tender.”

That made you smile and you gently massaged her nipple with your lips. After the two of you had put Sabrina through her paces, you and Sabrina had turned your attention on Gemma and Sabrina had gotten a little rough with the bustier woman’s tits. Gemma had loved it in the moment, but just like every time, the morning after she tended to feel it a bit.

“We need to go hit a grocery store,” Sabrina sighed. “If everyone gets here on time we want brunch on the table a little before noon.”

“OK,” you groaned, letting Gemma’s boob fall from your lips.

None of you moved.

“Well, this is going well,” Gemma chuckled.

“I know what will work,” you said.

“What’s that?” Sabrina asked.

“First one in the shower gets to blow me,” you said.

Neither of them moved after a long moment.

“You really thought that would work, huh?” Gemma asked with a grin and a shake of her head.

“We love your cock and cum, we’re not addicted to it,” Sabrina said.

Gemma tutted. “Who would have thought our boyfriend would be such a misogynist.”

“I know, right?” Sabrina said as she sat up and started moving to the edge of the bed.

“You bitch,” Gemma laughed, lurching up and trying to get off the bed faster than Sabrina did, but the smaller girl had a head start and made it across the room and into the bathroom first. “Damn it!” Gemma laughed.


Finding a grocery store wasn’t a big deal, but deciding what to make was because once you got there you realized that you hadn’t actually checked out what was available to use in the kitchen of the Air B&B. Was there a waffle iron? What about a juicer for fresh juice? A blender?

You had at least remembered to pick up the trail of clothes from the night before.

In the end, you had to assume there were at least basic cooking necessities like frying pans, tongs and a spatula, so you decided on a spread of bacon and sausage, eggs, and pancakes. You also picked up a pack of ‘Can’t believe it’s not Meat!’ fake sausage patties for Corey and Victoria, who were vegetarian but thankfully not vegan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.