The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 270

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 270 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Tell us about your friends,” Gemma said. “Like, you’ve mentioned names here or there, but we don’t actually know about them.”

Gemma was laying on your bed in just her panties and a loose tank top, while Sabrina was sitting on your desk chair with Gemma’s foot in her lap as she carefully did the blonde’s toenails in a cute red colour. You had gifted them both pedicures at a spa, but they’d decided they wanted to spare you some cash and do the actual nail painting themselves. Sabrina was in a similar outfit to Gemma, but wearing a thong instead of panties.

“Well, I dunno. They’re ... my friends,” you said. “We argue, we go out and drink, we play some video games sometimes but mostly in the last year we’re studying.”

“Baby, you can do better than that,” Sabrina smirked.

“Fine. Um, well the guys organizing the trip are Brent and Paul. They knew each other in high school but weren’t friends until college. They are both in pre-law. Brent plays in a rec basketball league and stays in shape, and Paul is into D&D on weekends.”

“Oh, look,” Gemma said. “That’s two things more than drinking, studying and video games.”

You rolled your eyes and followed that up by rolling over on the bed so that you could get your face over Gemma’s to give her a little kiss. “Point taken, love.”

“Good,” she grinned. “Now who else is on this trip?”

“Last I heard Corey is still coming, though he might bail. He’s kinda flakey, but not like Andy. He does a lot of volunteering and sometimes he lets that take over his life. And if Corey comes his girlfriend Victoria will probably come. She’s nice, but kind of quiet.”

“Oh, I think I know Corey,” Sabrina said. “Well, I don’t know him, but he sounds familiar. What program is he in?”

“He’s in that new International Studies program,” you said.

“That’s probably how I know him, I took a couple of those classes last year,” Sabrina nodded.

“Does Victoria go to school with you, too?” Gemma asked.

“I don’t think so. It hasn’t really come up, but I think she’s from town and Corey met her while volunteering,” you said.

“Hmm, OK,” Gemma nodded. “So that’s four, plus us?”

“Paul’s brother Edgar might come along. He’s a year behind us and in the Music program. He can be a little ... aggressive in his opinions and doesn’t like admitting he’s wrong. Usually if you don’t give him any attention he’s harmless,” you said.

“So in other words, don’t leave Gemma alone with him,” Sabrina grinned to herself.

“Hey,” Gemma laughed. “I’m not that bad.”

“You love to call people on their shit,” Sabrina said. “I think there’s a club full of comedians who pray every night that you aren’t in the crowd.”

“Just most of them,” Gemma smirked.

“The last person who might be on the trip is Ollie, or Olivia I guess. She’s in the debate club with me at school and is a PoliSci major,” you said.

“Oooh, now she sounds like fun,” Sabrina said. “Is she any good at debate? I always thought about joining but it was on the same night as the Ballroom Dance club.”

“You do ballroom dance?” Gemma asked in surprise.

“Well, I sign up for it every year intending to, but then I never end up going,” Sabrina blushed a little. “Maybe this year.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.