The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 268

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 268 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Hmmhmm, hmmhmm, gotta get hmm hmm hmmmhmm,” Sabrina was humming to herself as you walked down the street from the bus stop.

“Babe, please tell me that’s not ‘Friday’,” Gemma said.

“It’s catchy!” Sabrina defended herself.

“Yeah, catchy enough to get stuck in our heads,” you said. “Thanks a lot.”

Sabrina just laughed and shook her head, leading you into the office building. Inside there were a few people in the lobby, but Becks wasn’t currently occupied so you all went up to her.

“Good morning,” Gemma said.

“Morning, guys,” Becks said, then flushed a little remembering your back and forth the night before.

“Morning, Becks,” you said with a smile and a wink, leaving it at that.

Sabrina wasn’t as forgiving. “Morning, Miss L,” she said with a wink.

“Sabrina,” Gemma warned her.

Becks waved Gemma off. “It’s fine,” she said, then looked at Sabrina. “Once.”

“I know,” Sabrina said, reaching over the desk to take Becks’ hand and squeeze it. “I’m just teasing you a little.”

“And that’s why I’m willing to forgive you,” Becks said, then dropped her voice low. “Bitch.

That made you and Gemma snort little chuckles, and Sabrina grinned. The three of you waved your good mornings to her and then headed for the elevator.

“Fuck,” Gemma said as the doors closed.

“What?” you asked.

“It’s in my fucking head,” she said, giving Sabrina a little shove in the shoulder. Sabrina just snickered.

Upstairs you all headed to the conference room - not the one you’d been working in for two weeks, but the usual one. The three of you spread out and set up your workstations again, and about five minutes before the start of the day Eric came in looking a little tired.

“Hey, Eric,” Gemma said. “How did the date go?”

“Um,” Eric said, glancing around at you and then out into the hallway. Then he broke into a grin. “It went good.”

On the one hand, you felt kinda happy for Eric that he’d finally had a good date that wasn’t just a hookup. On the other hand, it looked like he’d possibly gotten farther with your Ex than you ever had.

“Like, good-good, or good-good?” Sabrina asked.

“The second one,” Eric said, moving around to his seat with a little shit-eating grin on his face.

“OK, but did Lucy have fun?” Gemma asked.

“She wants to go out again tonight,” Eric said. “Texted me this morning.”

“Wow,” you said, raising your eyebrows.

“Nice job, Eric,” Sabrina said, offering him a high five which he excitedly accepted.

“I’ll be honest, it started out a little rough. You never told me she was Asian. But she’s hot, so I went with it,” Eric said. “We had a couple of drinks at that pub you set us up at, and then we went out to a club and she was all over me. She had me come back to your place and we, uh ... yeah.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.