The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 266

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 266 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Hold on, take a picture,” Sabrina said, leaning over to grab her phone from where she had been eating dinner. She opened it and handed it back to you.

“Who is the picture for?” Gemma asked.

“Us, obviously. And maybe send it to Becks?” Sabrina suggested.

“Hah, OK,” Gemma laughed. They hadn’t moved from their bent-over position on the conference table, and as you stepped back a bit to get them both in the frame they reached back and spread their cheeks in an extremely lewd display, showing off their assholes and cummy cunts. You’d only had one orgasm but had managed to swap between them twice during it by pinching your cock and moving quickly.

“Have I mentioned that I love you two?” you asked as you knelt down and framed the shot, then had to take another with flash since the light from the conference room windows was washing them out. “And I would even if you weren’t both nympho pervs.”

“Hey,” Gemma said, standing up after the photos and turning to lean her butt on the conference table. “I’m not a nympho, I just love sex with my boyfriend and girlfriend. Sabrina is the nympho.”

“Guilty as charged,” Sabrina said with a grin and dropped to her knees in front of Gemma and started licking your cum out of the Australian.

“Fuuuck,” Gemma hissed, spreading her legs a little more to give Sabrina access. Then she motioned for the phone and you handed it over. “Fuck, that’s so nasty,” Gemma laughed when she saw the picture.

“Send it to Becks,” Sabrina mumbled.

Gemma did with a smirk and a shake of her head, then set the phone down and leaned back until she was laying full on the table looking at the ceiling. “This is so fucking wild,” she said.

“It’s awesome,” Sabrina mumbled.

“Totally hot,” you agreed.

“Love, come up here,” Gemma said, craning her neck to look at you. “I want you to fuck my face while Sabrina eats me out.”

“No way am I fucking your face,” you said. “It’ll mess up your makeup too much and we’re not at home.”

“Fine, I want to blow you,” Gemma said. “I want your wonderful cock still covered in the taste of me and Sabrina in my mouth and on my tongue.”

You sighed, getting up on your knees on the conference table and shifting over to her. “Hard to say no to that.”

She smiled up at you, taking your half-hard cock in her fingers and bringing you to her mouth. “I love you, John,” she said with an open earnestness.

“I love you too, Gemma,” you said back, hoping you could give her the same feeling she could give you. She took you in her mouth and began to softly suckle and suck, closing her eyes as she enjoyed giving and receiving pleasure at the same time. Her breasts, still popped out over her bra and hanging from her half-undone blouse, were right there so you grinned and softly began teasing them with your fingertips, drawing circles without getting inside the edge of her areola.

Sabrina’s phone pinged with a notification, and Sabrina stopped eating out Gemma to check it and then started cackling.

“Becks asked if this is where she thinks it is,” she said. “I’m telling her ‘Maybe.’”

Sabrina went back to eating out Gemma, her nose pressed to your blonde girlfriend’s clit as she smiled with her eyes up at you, but the phone went off again quickly.

“Hah!” Sabrina barked a laugh when she checked the message. “It’s just a bunch of emotes. Swearing face, angry face, swearing face, eggplant, squirting water.” The phone pinged again. “Oh, this one’s a photo!” She giggled and then turned it around to show you and Gemma, who took her mouth from your cock for a moment.

The picture was obviously a selfie taken by Becks. She was sitting on a couch, completely naked, and had a dildo in her pussy but wasn’t handling it. Instead, she was flashing you the finger through her phone.

“God, she needs a boyfriend,” Gemma laughed, then went back to sucking you off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.