The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 264

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 264 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Your cock was out and in Sabrina’s fist in moments, and Gemma was breathing deeply beside you while Sabrina’s other arm flexed as she did something underneath Gemma’s skirt.

Gemma turned to you and leaned over, pulling you to her with a hand on your cheek so that she could kiss you. She moaned softly, her lips humming with the sound, and you reached over and softly brushed your fingers across the front of her blouse, cupping her tit and pressing your thumb across where her nipple would be.

“God, this is such a bad idea,” Gemma laughed as your kiss ended.

“The best bad idea,” Sabrina said from under the table. You were fully hard now and she was slowly stroking you, and then she tilted your cock down and her lips teased the head sending shivers up your spine.

“When did you start daydreaming about having sex in the office?” you asked Gemma with a little grin, still playing with her boob through her shirt.

“Second day,” Gemma said. “I was too busy trying to retain everything the first day.”

“What did you imagine?” you asked her.

“Just jilling myself off,” Gemma panted and then flashed you a little smirk. “I didn’t start daydreaming of an encounter with you until at least day four.”

“Naughty,” you laughed.

“What about you?” she asked.

“I was daydreaming about both of you minutes after I met you,” you admitted. “Though I wasn’t thinking about doing something in the office until at least the second hour.”

That made Sabrina bark out a laugh from under the table, and she took that opportunity to leave your cock to just her hand and move over to Gemma. She pushed your blonde girlfriend’s skirt up her thighs and spread her legs, then pushed her face between them. You caught a delicious view of Gemma’s pussy with her panties pulled to the side before Sabrina’s lips sealed over them.

“Fuuuck, Sabrina,” Gemma groaned. “This is so bad.”

Sabrina did her best to keep stroking you, but her main focus was on Gemma, so you mirrored what Gemma had done to you and pulled her face towards you by her chin and kissed her. “Do you want to suck my cock while you get eaten out in the conference room?” you asked.

“Uh-huh,” she grinned lopsidedly.

You stood and pushed your chair back from the table, bringing the slick head of your cock up to just within an inch of Gemma’s mouth. She looked at it and licked her lips, then looked around the room in partial wonder. The lights had dimmed out in the hallway and the orange glow of the sunset off the windows of the other buildings was the main source of light, casting the entire room in that yellow-orange haze. She looked back up at you and pursed her lips, blowing you a kiss, and then opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of your cock and slowly dragged them over the ridge and off.

“Fuck,” you grunted, making her smirk again.

Gemma started to slowly bob on your cock, holding it steady with the fingertips of one hand as she traded between matching your gaze and closing her eyes from the pleasure she was feeling from Sabrina. She ran the fingers of her other hand through Sabrina’s silky dark hair as she lapped and licked and kissed all over Gemma’s cunt. Then Sabrina added a pair of fingers to the mix, slowly inserting them into Gemma and wiggling them around before returning her tongue to the mix as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.