The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 263

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 263 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“OK, Eric,” Gemma said. “Sabrina and I have asked you here today because we have a proposition for you.”

Eric was clearly suspicious, and you couldn’t blame him.

Nothing else had happened after Joy and Bellagamba had left the day before, other than a whole lot of work. Bellagamba hadn’t come back into the conference room, but neither had Garrison. The three of you had decided to end up taking your usual lunch and getting back to work since you were on a deadline, and dinner had been order-in Chinese food.

Now it was lunchtime on Thursday and Gemma had summoned Eric to come eat lunch with you three in the conference room without Andy.

“Why do I feel like I’m being led into a trap?” Eric asked.

“It’s not a trap,” Sabrina said. “Seriously, it’s a good thing.”

“Then why are you two acting so weird?” Eric asked, then looked over at you. “Why are they acting so weird?”

“Just listen to them,” you sighed and gestured back to Gemma and Sabrina.

“How have your matches been going on the apps?” Gemma asked.

“I dunno, fine,” Eric said.

“Any more than usual after we helped you out?” Sabrina asked.

“Maybe a few, but they haven’t gone anywhere,” he said.

“OK, that’s fine,” Gemma said. “Actually, that’s probably good. How would you like to go on a blind date?”

“Um...” Eric said. “I dunno. I’ve never been on a blind date. Is she hot?”

“She’s pretty,” Gemma nodded. “And she dolls herself up like a princess when she’s meeting a guy for the first time.”

Eric narrowed his eyes. “So she wears a lot of makeup?”

“Oh my God,” Sabrina scoffed. “Please tell me you aren’t an ‘I like a natural look’ guy.”

“Well, what if I do?” Eric frowned.

“Eric, would you say Gemma or I are ‘natural look?’” Sabrina asked.

“I mean, other than eyeshadow...” Eric said.

Gemma sighed and shook her head. “That’s why, Eric,” she said. “You think we’re mostly makeup-less, and you’re just wrong. I’m wearing foundation, concealer, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and lipgloss. I just apply it well and don’t cake it on.”

“Pretty much the same for me, except add fake lashes,” Sabrina said.

“I thought fake eyelashes give you big lashes though,’ Eric said.

“Yeah, they can,” Sabrina said. “But I’ve got really thin natural lashes, so I get small fake ones to not look like I’m going out slutting it up for work.”

None of this was a surprise to you - you’d spent more than enough time with both of them to have seen them taking off their makeup at the end of the day, or putting it on in the morning. To be fair, your favourite version of them both was when they were naked-faced (and naked in general) and in bed after a long bout of sex, but you also appreciated both their day-to-day makeup and when they really went all out for a fancy date night. Well, maybe the ‘naked face’ being your favourite was more about the warm afterglow of sex, with their hair wild and plastered to the sweat on their foreheads and shoulders and not actually the makeup.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.