The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 261

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 261 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You wanted it all.

Well, maybe that was a bit hyperbolic.

You wanted to graduate from university, go to law school, and start off your career strong. Maybe eventually become a judge, even though there wasn’t as much money in a Judgeship as there was in corporate law. And, once you were settled, you wanted to start a family.

Before a few weeks ago, you would have said that family would be the nuclear type with a wife, a couple of kids, and a dog living in an upscale neighbourhood with the ability to travel and eat out at nice restaurants and all that kind of stuff. That was the end goal.

Now you wanted it ... twice. You didn’t want a nuclear family anymore; you weren’t even sure what a family would look like with the three of you. But you definitely wanted the three of you. You wanted to go to law school with Gemma and Sabrina. You wanted to settle down with them and start your careers together. You wanted a family with them.

“I want you to be happy,” you said, suppressing the urge to just word vomit all of that out. You were a month into this relationship, and sure a lot had happened and you’d rushed pretty much every aspect of it, but what you wanted would probably be overwhelming.

“OK, but what about your family?” Gemma prodded you. “Or your friends? Would there be any blowback?”

“I ... don’t know,” you sighed. “My Dad would probably need a bit to absorb it, but would overall be accepting in a hint-hint, nudge-nudge kind of way. My Mom would think we’re weird, and possibly ask inappropriate questions down the line, but wouldn’t freak out or anything. I wouldn’t really care about my extended family that much. Same for high school friends - some sort of cross between my Dad and my extended family. As for my college friends ... I mean, I’d get ribbed for it, but I don’t think there’d be any bigotry or anything.”

“So you’d be OK with us being open?” Sabrina asked.

“Honestly, probably,” you said but turned to Gemma. “I’m not the one I’m most worried about though.”

Gemma sighed and nodded, looking down at your hand holding hers

“Do you want to talk it out, or just give us a flat answer?” Sabrina asked quietly. “Either one is OK.”

“I don’t know what my extended family would think,” Gemma said. “I’d care about my Grandma, mostly, but she got tipsy once a few years ago at a barbeque and let slip that she’d experimented with girls back when she was our age, so she sort of let the cat out of the bag on being OK if any of us grandkids were gay. Poly might be different, but I doubt it. My Dad is going to be super critical of anyone I get into a relationship with after all the shit with my ex. My Mom ... well, my Mom couldn’t hate someone if they spit in her eye.”

“Friends?” you asked.

Gemma sighed. “I don’t care,” she shrugged. “If they do have a problem with it, why would I want to be friends with them?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.