The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 260

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 260 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You went out to dinner with Gemma that night for a little one-on-one time, but after your long weekend the two of you limited yourselves to a quick make-out session and a snuggle at your place before she left to go back to hers and start in on her plan to recon about Lucy’s dates. It was kind of weird - you didn’t feel desperate to have sex with her. Not to say you were any less attracted to Gemma, and didn’t not want to be close with her or have sex. You just didn’t need it because you knew it was entirely on the table. It was weird, but also kind of nice.

The next day you, Gemma and Sabrina were back at it again in the conference room, sorting the files. You had it down to a mechanical science at that point, driving through the boxes at a good pace. The problem was that the companies involved had deliberately messed everything up - it was like they had taken all the files needed for discovery and dumped them out on the ground before re-filing them.

You had a feeling that somewhere out there, there was another intern team that was remembering de-sorting the files just for you three to re-sort them.

You were just about halfway through, though the state of the conference room was in an ‘it gets worse before it gets better’ kind of moment. The entirety of the conference table, along with eight of the ten chairs, were currently sporting boxes and piles, and there were still dozens of boxes more that you hadn’t even cracked open yet. It was getting on in the day when Garrison came by again.

“Sir, please for the love of God, don’t tell me there’s another letter,” you said. “Or do. I could use the distraction.”

Garrison snorted a little and shook his head. “No, nothing like that,” he said. “Look, guys. I know I said I needed this done, but I’ve had a couple of curveballs thrown my way on this and now I really need it done. So here’s the surprise twist - if you can get this done by Thursday night, I’ll give you three a paid day off. Do whatever overtime hours you need to and report it over to HR, just get it done.”

“Can we choose the day?” Gemma asked.

“Yes, that’s fine,” Garrison nodded. “Of course, don’t put it on a day you’ll be in court with us, obviously. Or do, what do I care if you fritter away your other reward.”

“We’ll take it, sir,” Sabrina said. “Happily.”

“Good, good,” Garrison nodded. “If you’re pulling late shifts, you can also order dinner on the company account. Don’t go overboard, you’ll have a limit.”

He left the three of you, heading back to his office.

“Paid. Day. Off,” Sabrina said quietly, striking a little dance pose with each word.

“We should use it carefully,” Gemma said. “Add it on to a weekend.”

“Actually, I have an idea on that,” you said. “I’ve got some friends heading out to the beach on the July 4th weekend. It’s already a long weekend, maybe we stack it on so we can get an extra long weekend. Or, that is, if you two want to hit the beach and meet my friends?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.