The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 259

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 259 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Well, while that is going on,” Sabrina said, taking the files that were in front of her and moving over to set them on one of the stacks. “I would like to make a proposal.”

“What’s that?” Gemma asked as you and her stood up to get back to work as well. You’d made it through roughly a little over a third of the total boxes of files over the last week, so there was still a lot to go.

“I think we should try setting up Eric on a date with Lucy,” Sabrina said.

You groaned. “I thought you were kind of joking.”

“I kind of was, and kind of wasn’t,” Sabrina said. “I mean, think about it. Eric desperately wants a summer girlfriend, right? And Lucy desperately wants a summer boyfriend or longer. She’s going on dates all the time that don’t pan out. So what if we kill three birds with one stone here - we hook up Eric with a girl, we help Lucy find something stable with a guy who isn’t awful and who we can help train to not be a complete ass, and we can try to get in better with Lucy in case she’s made connections with Joy at Tasha’s party.”

“She’s ... not wrong,” Gemma said, turning to look at you.

You weren’t sure what you were feeling. You didn’t particularly like Lucy anymore, and you hadn’t even really thought about her for a couple of years until that night at Gemma’s when she’d sort of fallen into your life ass backwards. But ... Eric?

“I mean, the other option I see is that we get John and Lucy to fuck,” Sabrina said, and then laughed at the expressions on your and Gemma’s faces. “Look, Lucy is unhappy and horny. We’ve caught her listening in on our sexy times before. Not only that but when she caught you naked in the kitchen, John, she didn’t exactly run away. She’s wondering how you got and are keeping the both of us happy. She’s wondering what she missed out on with you - which, by the way, I’m very happy she did. At some point she’s either going to try to make a move on you or she’s going to blow up, and if she blows up it’ll either fuck up Gemma’s living situation, one of our lives, or something else bad. And it’ll probably also have a fallout radius that will screw with Charlotte and Becca as well.”

“God, I can’t believe we’re considering this,” Gemma sighed, sitting down in one of the chairs and leaning back to look at the ceiling as she held a stack of papers in both hands.

“So what do you think, baby?” Sabrina asked you. “If you’re not comfortable with your ex getting with Eric, do you want to just do the deed and taste the forbidden fruit? It doesn’t need to be all lovey-dovey, it could just be a really satisfying hate-fuck. I mean, that’s probably how she’d want it anyways.”

“OK, first, how about we tone down the volume and the vulgarity?” you asked, looking at the wall of windows facing out into the hallway. Thankfully no one was walking by at the moment. “And I don’t want to sleep with Lucy.”

“Well that’s a lie,” Gemma said.

You rolled your eyes. “OK, on a carnal level, yeah. Lucy is the one that ... well, she didn’t get away so much as burned down the house, the bridge and salted the earth,” you said. “But I can’t even think of what it would take for me to actually, y’know, with her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.