The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 257

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 257 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Good morning, John,” Becks said with a smile as you walked up to her desk in the lobby of the firm building.

“Morning, Becks,” you said. “How was your weekend? Do anything wild?”

She smirked and rolled her eyes lightly. “Oh, you know, mostly just a standard weekend. I’m definitely a little more tired than usual on a Monday morning though.”

“Oh yeah?” you asked. “Same, honestly. I did a lot of cardio workouts so I’m a little achey myself.”

“Mmm, I get that. Though, to be honest, I did also have to deal with this pain in the ass yesterday. Handling him was pretty satisfying.”

You couldn’t help it and snorted a little, your mind flashing back to your cock buried in Becks’ butt as you pounded into her while she was restrained.

“Anything special going on for you or the other interns this week?” Becks continued.

“Nothing in particular that I know of,” you said. “I’m just hoping that a certain someone doesn’t end up causing more problems.”

Becks grimaced lightly at that and nodded. “Well, I haven’t heard anything yet. So either Joy didn’t find out, or she’s scheming without confronting me about it.”

You sighed. “Well, if something does come up-”

“I’ll let you know,” Becks nodded.

“I’m glad you had a good time over the weekend,” you said.

She winked and smiled. “Definitely.”

You left her and headed for the elevator. It had felt weird, sleeping by yourself last night. You were getting used to having Sabrina and/or Gemma in bed with you, and the addition of Becks had been just another wonderfully soft body to enjoy. Being alone in bed without either of your girlfriends had almost been a little depressing.

Your cell pinged just as you were reaching your floor and the elevator doors were opening, and you looked at it and quickly closed and lowered it, checking to make sure no one was around to see your shocked expression. Becks had sent you a naked selfie - the last one she’d sent you had been from her neck down during the bet with Sabrina. Sure, there was now a couple hours worth of content with her as ‘Miss Lusty’ saved on Sabrina’s hard drive, but this felt like a special little gift from Becks to you. She was in bed, looking up at the camera, her face and breasts in full view as she smiled in a dreamy sort of way.

You cleared your notifications, shaking your head and smiling to yourself as you headed straight for the second conference room. You, Gemma and Sabrina were still on the ‘special assignment’ for Garrisson, and you were the first to arrive as you looked over the piles of boxes and files that the three of you were busy sorting. It had been about ten minutes of just beginning to get yourself started for the day when Eric knocked on the conference room door.

“Save me,” he said as he walked in and flopped into one of the open chairs.

“Hey,” you said. “From what?”

“Working with Andy alone for another week,” Erica sighed.

“Let me guess, you’re needing to cover for him solo now and it’s a lot harder to do without the three of us to help out?” you asked.

“That and he apparently has a new girlfriend,” Eric said. “He’s been sending me pictures all weekend.” Eric took out his phone and tapped on it a few times then turned it for you to take. You looked and saw it was Eric’s texts with Andy, and Andy had sent him almost a dozen photos of him and a pretty, if somewhat crunchy-hippy, woman. There were multiple photos of them smoking up, and it looked like they were out on a farm or something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.