The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 256

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 256 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Becks really did pass out with her massive orgasm, and she woke up uncuffed and no longer blindfolded as you cuddled up behind her and Sabrina snuggled up to her from the front.

“Fuck, my ass hurts,” she said with a smile on her lips before she even opened her eyes.

“Took it like a champ,” Sabrina smiled. “It was hot as hell.”

“Good, ‘cause I’m not doing another take,” Becks snorted. “God damn, that orgasm zapped me. I feel like I need a nap.”

“You can have one if you want,” you offered her.

“Well, considering I can also feel your cum start to ooze out of my butt, I think maybe I need a shower,” Becks sighed. She looked back at you over her shoulder. “Think I could maybe get more of what you gave me on Friday?”

“Of course,” you said, kissing her bare shoulder.

Gemma helped you get Becks into the washroom - she said her legs still felt a little like Jello so you took it slow and both helped her over and into the shower stall. You stepped in with her and took your time letting the warm water wash over you both for a bit as you held her and then slowly beginning to wash her, starting with her hair and then working down her body. You’d gotten used to tenderly washing Gemma and Sabrina when you were together in the shower, but one thing you hadn’t done yet with either of them was washing their asses when they wanted to eject cum. That you left to Becks to manage and just helped her stay steady as she squatted and pushed it out.

“This makes me rethink how good it feels to come inside you,” you chuckled a little.

“Hey, if you can handle the embarrassing parts, you earn the best ones,” Becks snorted and sighed.

Once she was completely clean you held each other for a bit under the water again, softly kissing every once in a while, and then she insisted on washing you as well. Nothing sparked beyond a half a boner for you - after the weekend you’d both had, you were more than fucked out.

Once you were out of the shower, Sabrina and Gemma met you both with fresh, fluffy towels and dried you both off, then sat Becks down and helped her put on a minimal amount of makeup, giving her a little light pampering. It was already mid-afternoon and with work coming the next day, Becks needed to leave.

“This was ... wow,” Becks said once she was fully dressed. You’d put on underwear and a pair of your shorts you kept at Sabrina’s, and Gemma was in a loose shirt and panties while Sabrina was wearing sweatpants and a bra. “Seriously, you guys. I think you might have cured my incessant need to have a guy on the go. If I could get sex like that more often I might actually settle down.”

“We had a lot of fun, and you were absolutely gorgeous,” Gemma assured her. “Thanks for agreeing to this.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.