The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 255

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 255 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Things had shifted. The facefucking was fun - you went back and forth between Sabrina and Becks several times, each of them able to take you in their throats. By the time you were finished and wanted more they both had spittle all over their faces and chins. You had even choked Sabrina on the last one, feeling that soft bulging in her throat on your palm pressed against her neck.

You’d fucked Becks from behind, enjoying her bouncy butt and giving her the occasional spank and tugging on her handcuffed wrists while Sabrina lay with her legs spread in front of Becks and used her hips to thrust her pussy up to the other woman’s lips. Then you pulled Sabrina down the bed and got Becks into position over top of her to sit on Sabrina’s face as you fucked Sabrina hard and fast.

Between Becks smothering her in pussy and you slapping her tits and then sucking and leaving a hickey on the centre of her chest, Sabrina came in a whoomph of air and a wash of girlcum leaking out of her. You decided to test Becks’ expressed filthiness and manhandled her around, putting her face in the wet spot of squirt on the bed and fucking her from behind for a minute as she licked at the soaked fabric and moaned lewdly.

Now you’d uncuffed Becks and got her laying on her back near the head of the bed and re-cuffed her to the headboard. Her arms were stretched above her and she wiggled her body and moaned as you ran your hands up and down her sides.

“Well, Miss Lusty,” you said. “I think it’s time you get what you’ve been asking for.”

“Oh, God yes, sir,” Becks mewled softly. “I want you in my ass so fucking badly.”

“Baby, do me a favour and sit right here,” you said, indicating that she should straddle Becks’ chest. Sabrina did, and you slowly raised and pushed back Becks’ legs until she was spread and her ass was upturned slightly. You handed them off to Sabrina to keep them spread, Becks’ pretty and swollen-from-pounding cunt on full display along with the metal of the buttplug. Then you grabbed a couple of pillows and raised her hips more, setting them under her to get her a bit more height and make it easier for you to thrust into her.

Lastly, you did something you’d been thinking of all weekend. You’d held off for exactly this moment. You ran your fingers up Becks’ pussy lips, caressed over her clit, and then into the little trimmed thatch of pubic hair and softly squeezed the hair between your fingers.

“Ready for me to take your ass, Miss Lusty?” you asked, tugging lightly on Becks’ pubes.

“Oooooh, fuck, John,” Becks moaned. Her pussy was leaking a little bubble of arousal.

“Try that again,” Gemma laughed from behind her camera phone.

“Ready for me to take your ass, Miss Lusty?” you asked again, and tugged again.

“God yes, sir,” Becks gasped. “Get that fucking plug out of me and your cock in me, Daddy.”

Gemma flashed you a teasing grin as Becks used the nickname and you just shook your head with a little bit of chagrin. You’d kind of liked the whole ‘sir’ thing she’d been using before.

Reaching down, you slowly twisted and tugged on the buttplug and then finally pulled it out of her, watching as her anal ring spread around the smooth and lubricated metal. You set the plug out of the way and ran your middle finger through her juicy cunt lip before pressing it into her ass.

“Oooh, fuck, that’s not your cock,” she said.

“Just my finger, Miss Lusty,” you said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.