The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 252

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 252 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Gaaawwd yes, love,” Gemma moaned as you slowly pushed your cock into her ass.

“That’s so fucking hot,” Becks groaned. She was lying with her cheek pressed to the small of Gemma’s back and was watching from up close as you teased the Australian’s anal ring, popping the head of your cock in and out for a moment before pushing a little deeper.

“Just wait until he fucks her harder,” Sabrina grinned as she touched the tip of her tongue to her lip. She had a dildo in each hand - one she was working in and out of Becks’ pussy from behind, and the other she was holding steady on the bed below her as she slowly rode it.

“You take it so fucking easy,” Becks said, reaching up and palming Gemma’s buttcheeks and spreading them a little wider for a better view.

You hadn’t thought this was going to happen. Really, you weren’t sure why the idea of all four of you fucking together off-camera hadn’t at least floated through your mind, but it hadn’t. The sex that weekend was supposed to be about the OnlyFans page, not just hooking up. And yet it felt entirely natural as the four of you fell into bed together, slowly losing clothes as mouths tasted skin. You’d eaten Gemma out from behind as she lay on top of Becks, the two of them making out with their tits pressed together. Sabrina had wiggled underneath you and started sucking your cock. Then you had shared Becks’ pussy with Gemma and ate her out together while Sabrina sat on Becks’ face.

Somehow, and even now you weren’t entirely sure how, you’d ended up balls deep in Sabrina first as she lay at the edge of the bed and you stood on the floor. Becks and Gemma had taken up positions on either side of her and sucked on her breasts as you pounded Sabrina, holding her by the ass to keep her at the right height. Gemma had pushed Sabrina into her first big orgasm by putting her hand on Sabrina’s throat and whispering something dirty to her.

Gemma had come next, riding you as you played with her tits and Becks sat on your face, resuming making out with the blonde. Once Sabrina had recovered she’d gotten behind Gemma and reached around to play with her tits. Then it was Becks’ turn and she lay on her back, spreading her legs wide and inviting you to fuck her hard. Gemma and Sabrina had contented themselves with a 69 together until they heard Becks groaning into her orgasm and you quickly following. You pumped your first load of the night across her pusy and mound, and Sabrina had hungrily gone down to lick it up as Gemma took you by the cock and led you around to kneel next to Becks’ face.

“Suck him hard again,” she’d ordered. “Really hard. He’s going in my ass next.”

You’d gotten sucked to your full hardness, Becks removing every taste of herself from your dick. Now Gemma was on her stomach on the bed, her legs spread and dangling off the edge as you slowly worked your cock in and out of her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.