The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 250

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 250 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“We need to go,” Becks said.

“Yes, we do,” Sabrina agreed.

“I dunno,” Gemma said, then drained the bottom half of her beer in one long draw. “I wouldn’t mind running into Joy. Repeatedly. With my fist.”

“Jesus,” Tasha said. “Who is this girl?”

“Bare bones, she tried to sexually assault me, blackmail me, and get me fired from my internship and she’d done it to other interns in the past,” you said.

“Oh,” Tasha said.

“Yeah,” Sabrina said. “And her mother is one of the partners at the firm, so even though we ‘won’ and she doesn’t work there anymore, if anything happens it’ll still be bad for us. So Tasha, it was fun and thanks for the invite, but we’re leaving.”

“OK, yeah, that makes sense,” Tasha said. “Um, sorry?”

“Not your fault,” Gemma assured her and gave her a hug. “Just do us a favour - don’t mention that we’re all dating? The last she and the office knew, John and I are the only ones in an official relationship.”

“Shit,” you grunted. “What about Lucy? Or Arthur.”

“God damn it,” Becks hissed.

“OK, I’ll talk to Greg,” Tasha said. “He’ll tell Arthur to get Lucy out of here, and hopefully they don’t cross paths.”

“Thank you,” you said earnestly.

“Hey, it’s my party. I’d rather it not blow up people’s lives,” Tasha smirked. “But you guys need to come out to the next Open Mic and laugh a lot at our jokes.”

“Done,” you said, and quickly gave her a hug then patted Mosche on the arm. “See you later.”

Sabrina, Gemma and Becks all gave Tasha a hug as well, and Sabrina threw one in for Mosche that made him blush a little, before you headed out and for the door. Arthur and Lucy were standing in the living room of the apartment talking, and Lucy immediately looked over at you with a soft scowl as you entered.

“What is her fucking problem?” Gemma growled quietly to you. “We’re being goddamn pleasant.”

“I don’t know,” you said. “Just keep moving.”

The four of you got delayed needing to filter around the different groups of people, not that it would have made much of a difference.

“Fuck, shit, fuck,” Sabrina muttered. She’d been in the lead on the march to the door, and now she turned around to look at you three. “She just walked in.”

You looked around a group and saw that Sabrina was right. Joy had just walked into the party along with two other women. All three of them were dolled up even more than Sabrina, Gemma and Becks - where your girls looked ready for a casual party, Joy and Co. were ready to go out to a fancy club and likely going to get bottle service at a VIP table. You errantly wondered if Joy had ever run into that asshole DeezChainz.

“Well, we can either just walk passed her, or play some ridiculous game of sneak-around that is bound to fail because there aren’t enough rooms in this place to make it work,” you said.

“I vote we hide in a bedroom and lock the door,” Becks grimaced.

“That actually might work,” Sabrina said.

“Or, we just do a hide-in-plain-sight,” you suggested. “Gemma and I together isn’t weird or going to cause problems, so we’ll just direct her attention one way and you two can go the other.”

“By ‘direct her attention’ do you mean I can fight her?” Gemma asked.

“Gemma, love, I would buy front-row seats to that boxing match but it’s probably not a good idea,” you said.

“I know,” she smirked and kissed you lightly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.