The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 248

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 248 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You had to admit, getting out of the Uber and opening the back door to help out Gemma, Becks and Sabrina made you feel just a little like an absolute baller. It was just a party in a crappy apartment like you, Sabrina and Gemma were all living in, and it wasn’t like the three women had gone all out for a night of clubbing or anything, but still...

Gemma was wearing a tight pair of jeans that sat low on her hips and hugged his curves tight enough that you didn’t think you could get your hand into her back pocket if you tried, along with a flowy top that only showed a touch of her cleavage, barely even hinting at it, but left a nice strip of her smooth stomach bare. Sabrina had worn a cute sundress, almost like she and Gemma had swapped styles for the night. It was in blue, which really made her eyes pop, and fell all the way to her knees which made you feel better about the fact that she wasn’t wearing any underwear whatsoever to tease you. Becks had donned another of Sabrina’s dresses, this one a little shorter since she was slightly taller and a little curvier. She’d also borrowed some jewellery from Sabrina, and of the three of them, she looked the most ready to go out on the town.

Helping each of the girls out of the car and onto the sidewalk in turn earned you a trio of thankful smiles, followed by a trio of light kisses.

“Tonight, Becks, you’re his girlfriend,” Gemma said to all of you. “So no flirting with other guys. And you’re coming home with us, too.”

“Hey, I’m not that easy,” Becks teased. “I’m no sure thing.”

“Sorry, is that cum still oozing out of you?” Sabrina asked with a naughty look.

Becks actually flushed at that and wrapped her arm around yours. “Fine. Tonight, since we’re mid-Fuck Weekend, I’ll be a good girl and dote on your man.”

“This doesn’t even seem fair,” you chuckled.

None of you had been to Tasha’s before, so at the door you had to look up her apartment and buzz up. The front door unlocked without anyone even calling down to you, so you opened the door for the girls and all crammed into the little elevator. Of course, getting pushed into a close space was a natural signal to Sabrina, and soon you had her hand on your crotch and feeling up your cock through your pants.

“Jesus, girl,” Becks said quietly.

“What?” Sabrina asked. “I like teasing him. All the better to fuck me later.”

“Two can play at that game,” you said. “Watch out.”

“Oh no, are you going to finger me in the elevator?” Sabrina asked with mock fear. “Whatever shall I do?”

“Not even close,” you grinned. Then you took her by her shoulders and pulled her close, hugging her as you tilted her head to the side and lowered your lips to her neck.

“Oh, that’s fucking cheating,” Sabrina moaned as one of her eyes twitched while you kissed her Spot.

When the elevator dinged and opened the four of you spilled out into the hallway and followed the sounds of music. When you knocked on the door it opened immediately and inside three guys were hanging out in the entryway to the apartment. You and the girls slipped in and wound your way through or around the different groups that were congregating in the hallways.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.