The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 246

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 246 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“OK, yeah, that was a lot better,” Becks finally sighed as Sabrina sat up and smacked her lips.

“Told you,” Gemma said. “Tomorrow you three should just fuck and I’ll manage the camera stuff.”

You had gotten up and sat on a chair, drinking another glass of water, and you offered half of it to Sabrina. She smiled her thanks and accepted, quickly downing it. “I’m just saying,” she said. “I could fuck some more right now.”

“Of course you could,” Gemma laughed.

“You might, but I can’t,” Becks said. “Shit, that was a workout.”

“How’s your pussy feel?” Sabrina smirked.

“Like I got fucked good,” Becks laughed.

“Better than your ex?” Sabrina asked.

“Um ... maybe?” Becks said, putting her hand to it and slowly running her fingers through her lips.

Sabrina turned and looked at you pointedly, then down at your cock, then back up to you.

“Really?” you asked.

“Ya-huh,” Sabrina nodded with a smile.

“What?” Becks asked.

“Really?” you asked, this time to Gemma.

“Yeah, you should,” Gemma said.

You sighed and stood up, rolling your neck and taking a deep breath.

“What are you three on about?” Becks asked.

“Apparently, my job isn’t done,” you said, walking over to Becks and offering a hand up.

She took it but looked confused. “What do you mean?”

Once she was standing you, scooped her up into your arms and started carrying her towards the bedroom. “You haven’t come nearly enough,” you said. “Hell, you’re still speaking in full sentences and your legs aren’t shaking.”

“Wait, you can go again already?” Becks asked. “Right now?”

“Have fun, Becks!” Sabrina laughed.

You tossed Becks onto the bed and she let out a whoomph as she landed, her eyes wide as you crawled onto the bed after her.

You fucked her.

It wasn’t lovemaking by any means, though there were plenty of slower, intimate moments amidst the hard thrusting and grunting. It was just the two of you - Gemma and Sabrina darted through the bedroom into the washroom as you were fucking, but didn’t even stop to watch briefly, instead giving you and Becks some private time.

You put everything you’d learned with Gemma and Sabrina to use, testing lightly with Becks before diving in. She wasn’t really into choking, and she didn’t like her boobs getting a rough treatment. She did like the spanking, and a finger up her bum as she rode you.

One thing you were surprised by was that she really liked her mouth being played with. Whether it was you fucking down into her in a missionary position with the thumbs of either hand spreading her lips open, or fish hooking her as you fucked into her from behind, she ramped up quickly whenever you did it and she came hard three times like that.

“No more,” she panted after the third big one. “God, fuck.” Her hair was matted to her forehead and sweat dripped off her nose down onto your chest. She was sitting on your cock, writhing her hips as she ground you inside of her, and you let her sit up higher and grabbed her breasts with both hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.