The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 245

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 245 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The fucking was good, but not great.

It was weird - having sex with Becks and Sabrina was awesome. You fucked Becks from behind again, this time as she straddled Sabrina’s hips and Sabrina spread Becks’ ass for you. Then you fucked Becks harder, holding her by her shoulders instead of her hair due to her extensions. Her ass rippled wonderfully much like Gemma’s did when you went harder and Sabrina played with herself as she looked up at Becks with sexy eyes and crooned nasty things to the two of you.

Another transition and you fucked Sabrina on her back while Becks sat on her face looking away from you. Then you were on your back and both girls rode you, switching places between hopping on your cock in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl while the other sat on your face. Another transition and you fucked Becks from behind as she ate out Sabrina, and then another with them stacked on all fours as you swapped back and forth again.

“OK, hold on,” you finally said, “I need a quick break, I’m cramping.”

“I could use some water,” Becks sighed and nodded as you pulled out of her.

Soon the four of you were sitting on the floor and drinking big glasses of cold water.

“Can I be honest?” you asked. “This feels kind of ... not fun.”

“Oh my God, I was thinking the same thing,” Becks said. “I didn’t want to be rude, but this whole thing feels weirdly forced.”

“I was kind of feeling that too,” Sabrina sighed.

“I think I know what the problem is,” Gemma said. “From an outsider’s perspective.”

“Gemma, darling,” Becks said with a smirk. “You’re hardly an outsider perspective on this.”

“Whatever, you know what I mean,” the Australian said with a roll of her eyes. “I think you’re just trying to do too much. You’re overthinking this. You’re too focused on the camera, and too focused on all these different positions. It looks great, but it’s not as hot as most of the usual stuff. And, no offence, but even I can see the sex isn’t as good as we usually have in a threesome.”

“OK, how do we fix this?” Sabrina asked.

“Depends,” Gemma said, then looked to Becks. “You’re the guest. How do you want to get fucked to finish it off?”

“Um,” Becks said, sticking her tongue into her cheek and furrowing her brow as she thought about it.

“Overthinking again,” Sabrina said, pointing a finger. “Snap decision - what’s going to make you come?”

“Missionary, deep and hard,” Becks said. “Just him and me.”

“Let’s do that then,” Sabrina said.

“But this is supposed to be a threesome video,” Becks said.

“Not every single moment needs to be three people,” you said. Then you set your water aside and got up on your knees and went over to her. She drained her glass and you leaned down and kissed her after she swallowed, then urged her to lay back as you kept kissing her.

“That already looks more natural,” Gemma said, and you heard her unlocking the phone and getting up, starting to record again.

“OK,” Becks panted between kisses. “OK. Get that big cock into me again. Daddy.”

You gave her a look that made her smile, and she reached down between you and got your cock lined up and you thrust into her again. “Oh, fuck,” she gasped softly. “That really is such a good dick.”

“How good?” you asked.

She blew out a breath and then bit her lower lip. “Almost too good,” she said with a teasing expression in her eyes.

“Yeah?” you asked, reaching down and scooping an arm around one of her legs, pulling it up to spread her wider and starting to fuck into her harder. “You want this good dick?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.