The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 244

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 244 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Oh, fuuuuck,” Becks moaned as you pushed your cock into her pussy.

So far she’d blown you, given you a boobjob, and you’d felt her up all over in and out of the shower. Her and Sabrina had become intimately familiar, eating each other out.

Feeling the beautiful secretaries cunt ripple and squeeze your cock was awesome. Better than anything else that had happened so far.

“It’s so good, right?” Sabrina asked, using her ‘horny OnlyFans’ voice but the question straight out of her own dirty personality. She was bent over next to Becks, mirroring the woman you were fucking with one hand peeling her smaller, tighter cheek a little wider open. Instead of your cock, she had two fingers sliding in and out of her pussy.

So good,” Becks agreed with a groan. You pulled out all the way, swirling the head of your cock around the edge of her hole, before pushing back in a little deeper. “Soooo- God, fuck- good. Perfect size.”

Gemma was standing right next to you, catching the early insertions and then shifting to also show Sabrina’s lewd display, and you reached over to her off-camera and gave her butt a squeeze. She looked away from the phone screen to you and gave you a little smirk. You squeezed her again and winked, then brought your hand back around and as you pulled out of Becks again you gave the woman a medium-strength spank.

“Oof! Ooooh,” Becks grunted and moaned as you thrust back into her. “Fuck, that’s good dick.”

“The best,” Sabrina said, leaning over and softly biting Becks’ shoulder as she played with herself.

You started thrusting into Becks a little faster, not quite bottoming out but giving her long, firm strokes that made her groan and moan and start fucking back at you. A few more spanks had her butt cheek getting warmly pink and she stopped spreading her other cheek and braced herself on the edge of the couch, which gave you an opening to give that cheek a few smacks as well before you ran your hands up her back. Grabbing her shoulders you changed the angle and hip action of your thrusts, driving deeper and drilling into her.

“God, fuck!” Becks growled.

“Can I puh-lease have a turn now, Daddy?” Sabrina begged, wiggling her butt at you. “Pretty please? I promise I’m going to be the absolute best fucktoy pet for you and Darling.”

You slowly pulled out of Becks, clearing the way for Gemma to get a closeup shot of Becks’ pussy slowly closing, then got behind Sabrina and grabbed a fistful of her hair, making her arch her back a little more as you laid your slimy cock between her butt cheeks. “Is this what you want?” you asked her. “You want this big, thick cock splitting you in two?”

“More than anything in the world,” Sabrina moaned. You shifted, getting into position, and you drove into her firmly, burying yourself to the hilt in one go.

“Oh, God yes!” Sabrina moaned throatily. “Fuck, that’s my favourite thing in the whole goddamn world.”

You gave Sabrina five long, strong thrusts, and then pulled out of her and went back to Becks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.