The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 243

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 243 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Oh, fuck, Daddy,” Sabrina moaned with a teasing smirk on her lips as you slowly manipulated her pussy with your fingers.

The scene was pretty similar to the Blowjob scene, you all had just reversed the roles - instead of you walking in on them, they came to you. Becks had declared ‘Baby’ properly trained, and you had done a little visual tour for the camera of Sabrina’s body from her lips down to her toes and then had done the same thing from Becks’ feet up to her lips. You’d taken your time to tease both of them - necks had been kissed, nipples had been softly brushed with fingertips, then licked and tugged on with your lips. Mounds had been rubbed softly, pussy lips stroked, and thighs caressed.

Now you were standing, one hand down behind Sabrina as you slid two fingers in and out of her pussy from behind while Becks was on her knees sucking your cock with Sabrina holding back her hair for her.

“Lusty is a very pretty cocksucker, isn’t she baby?” you asked Sabrina.

“God, yes she is,” Sabrina giggled, forcing Becks to bob on your cock a little faster for a moment. “I’m jealous.”

“Are my fingers not enough for you, baby?” you asked.

“I love your fingers, Daddy,” Sabrina said. “But I haven’t had your cock for almost two weeks and I miss it so bad!”

Gemma, who was slowly panning her camera phone up and down to catch different angles of the fingering and blowjob, stifled a laugh. She was in her bra and panties again, your eyes trailed down her cleavage for a moment. Becks moaned as your cock gave a little surge between her wonderfully slick lips and she ran her tongue across the head of your cock in her mouth.

“How bad, baby?” you asked, playing your role.

So bad,” Sabrina said. “I want you inside me. I want you stretching my little fuckhole. I want to taste myself on your cock after you drop your load deep inside me.”

“Filthy slut,” Becks said as she popped off your cock and started stroking you with her hand instead of just holding you still at the root. All three of you were naked and she took a moment to sit higher and put your cock between her tits and started slowly jerking you off with her cleavage. “You think I’m going to put in all this work and not get the prize?”

“Sounds like Miss Lusty wants my cum more than you, baby,” you said to Sabrina. “And she’s proving it.”

“Can I please suck your cock and prove it?” Sabrina begged, hamming it up a little though you could see the playful desire in her eyes as she grinned so hard her eyes squinted a little. Gemma’s focus was on the boob job, so Sabrina also leaned up and kissed you soft and quiet.

“Fine,” you said after the kiss. “Miss Lusty, come up here. Give my baby a chance to show how much she wants my cock.”

“Yes, sir,” Becks said, removing your cock from between her tits and standing, then pushing Sabrina down by her shoulders and pointing your cock at Sabrina’s mouth. “Well, slut?”

Sabrina immediately took your cock in her mouth and almost deepthroated you on the first try, but coughed softly without taking your cock from her mouth and then pushed down again, swallowing your head into her throat and burying her nose against you.

“Oooh, fuck,” you groaned happily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.