The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You stroked your cock, and Sabrina hummed on the other end of the video call.

“Mmm,” she moaned. “Is that precum I see?”

It was, beading from your tip. You swiped your fingers through it and slowly rubbed it down your shaft.

“Fuck, that’s so hot, baby,” Sabrina crooned. “I feel like I can taste it on my tongue just thinking about it. MMmmmm.” As she hummed her desire, her fingers shifted under the bikini bottoms and slowly inserted into her pussy. “Fuuuuck, you make me so wet, baby,” she said.

This whole note being able to talk back to her thing was getting frustrating.

“Look,” Sabrina said. She pulled her fingers out from under the bikini bottoms and held them up to the camera. You could clearly see the slimy clear juices on her fingers. “This is what you do to me, baby. This is how I’ve been feeling aaall day thinking about you. Can you imagine that? Me, sitting at work surrounded by my coworkers, with a hot ... horny ... juicy pussy just screaming to get fucked raw?”

Now you ramped up your jerking pace again.

“And my pussy is sitting there, wanting any old cock. It’d bend over and take it from my boss or the worst intern in the whole company, it’s so fucking juicy and needy and slutty, but I make it wait because only you get to play with me, baby. Just you, and that big, fat dick of yours. Oh baby, just watching you is making me so fucking hot I can’t stand it.”

Sabrina pulled the bikini bottoms aside, revealing her cooch. It wasn’t quite shimmering, but it was obvious she was fully aroused. Her labia were swollen, her inner lips were flowered open and she slid two fingers inside as if it were nothing. “That’s it, baby,” Sabrina whispered. “That’s it, stroke that fucking cock for me, baby. That big fucking cock that belongs right here in my pretty little pussy. My needy, slutty, whore pussy, but just for you, baby. Just for you, no one else. Fuuuck.” She added a third finger.

You were pumping hard now, your cock feeling swollen, your balls tightening up.

“Oh! Oh, fuck, baby are you going to cum? Are you going to spew that thick load all over for me?” Sabrina asked. “God, I wish we could be together. I’d want that load all over my face. The first load on my face for sure - ungh - and then the next one? I think I want the next one all over my ass after you’ve - umhmmm - after you’ve fucked me doggy style. And then I’d feel you using that cum to test me, to start prodding at my little back door. My virgin little ass that’s never had a man in it before, and I’d know I should stop you, but I can’t say no to you baby. I- I- Fuuuuhuuuuck!”

She went over the top. Sabrina had started ramming her three fingers into herself, the juicy sounds squishing as she fingered herself into an orgasm. And the thing is, you were right there with her, imagining all those slutty things she was saying were coming to life. Unloading on her face, leaving her plastered in your cum. Fucking her from behind, driving her face into the pillows of her bed, or better yet into the grass outside as you railed her over and over. Prodding your cock at the entrance to her asshole, taking what you wanted from her as she let you do it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.