The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 238

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 238 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

When you got back with the pizza all three of the girls were bundled up in robes, Sabrina having bought one for Gemma to keep there and lending one of her two to Becks. You quickly learned that Sabrina was otherwise naked, while Gemma and Beck had put on panties.

Sabrina’s laptop was set up on the coffee table and soon the four of you were crammed onto the couch with The Princess Bride playing. Sabrina had manoeuvred it so that you were sitting between Gemma and Becks, with Sabrina on the other side of your guest. By the time the pizza was demolished you were halfway through the movie and both Gemma and Becks were snuggled up under your arms, while you softly ran your fingers along the back of Sabrina’s neck. She glanced over at you with a smile and pouted her lips in an air kiss, then stuck out her tongue and pulled her robe aside to flash you a nipple.

After the movie Sabrina got up and skipped to the kitchen, going to the freezer and pulling out a gallon of ice cream and quickly preparing sundaes with whipped cream and chocolate chips, and then she queued up I Love You, Man and the seating got switched around ... except somehow you ended up between Sabrina and Becks, with Gemma outside of Becks.

“Casual lunch or after-work drinks,” Andy Samberg’s character said to Paul Rudd. “You’re not taking these boys to see The Devil Wears Prada.”

“Ooh, God I love that movie,” Gemma said at the same time as Paul Rudd, making all of you laugh.

“I think we know what we’re watching next!” Sabrina declared.

It was already 11 pm by the time she was queueing up the Devil Wear’s Prada, but all you had to do tomorrow was fuck, so did it really matter?

“God, this movie is stacked,” Becks said as she was snuggling with Gemma and Sabrina. You’d been relegated to the outside, Sabrina’s plan was apparently to keep Becks in the middle of the three of you for as much time as possible to overload her with warm fuzzy feelings. The fact that Sabrina was surreptitiously rubbing your cock through your pants out of view of the others was neither here nor there. “Meryl Streep is so good.”

“Mmm,” Sabrina shook her head. “It’s Anne Hathaway for me.”

“Are you kidding?” Gemma said. “This was pretty much Emily Blunt’s breakout film. She’s so good.”

“Who’s your favourite, baby?” Sabrina asked you.

“Well, they are all pretty great actresses,” you said. “And both Anne Hathaway and Emily Blunt are hot.”

“Not into GILFs, huh?” Becks chuckled.

“Hey, if Meryl Streep showed up at the door right now, I wouldn’t immediately say no,” you said. “But I mean, it’s Meryl Streep.”

“But who’s your favourite?” Gemma asked.

“In this film?”

“Overall,” Sabrina said.

“Stanley Tucci,” you said. “I love him in everything he’s in.”

“Damn it, I’m changing my answer,” Becks laughed. “He’s so right.”

It was almost 1 AM by the time the movie finished. The girls were all yawning, and even though the plan had been that Becks was going to bed down out on the couch, somehow the four of you ended up migrating to Sabrina’s bed together and climbing in under the covers. Sabrina was on one side of you, with Becks on the other and Gemma on the end spooning up behind Becks. The robes had been dropped, leaving Sabrina naked and the other two in just panties. You’d stripped back down to your briefs, but almost as soon as the lights were off and you were all snuggled in Sabrina was working your underwear down and taking hold of your cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.