The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 235

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 235 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“My name’s Lusty,” Becks said, smiling lopsidedly as she ran her fingers over Sabrina’s bare shoulders.

You had all decided the scene would probably flow the best if they were both starting in their lingerie, and that had led to a playful argument that you and Gemma should at least get down to your underwear so that Becks would be more comfortable.

So that was how you and Gemma ended up working the cameras in your underwear while Becks and Sabrina sat perched on the couch. Sabrina was wearing the same lingerie she’d bought last weekend and already modelled for you - it was a cute blue set with full, lacy cups that accented her small amount of cleavage and a pretty half-thong panty that dipped low in the front but didn’t reveal anything. Becks was in green, and her bra was sheer so that you all could see the soft outline of her areolas as her breasts were cupped together in a slight shelf. She wasn’t as busty as Gemma but outclassed Sabrina in sheer size. Her panties weren’t as sheer as the bra but they were crotchless, though that fact was hidden for the moment from the way she was sitting.

“Oh my God, it’s so nice to meet you, Lusty,” Sabrina said, putting on her porno ‘phone sex’ voice. “I can’t believe Daddy sent me a gift as pretty as you to play with.”

“I thought you were my gift from Daddy,” Becks said, still maintaining that lopsided smirk. It was fun seeing her develop her on-camera personality on the fly - she was coming across as a little more sarcastic than usual, which you had a feeling would lead to her being a little more dominant than Gemma was when she wasn’t specifically trying to Dom Sabrina.

“Well, I’m Daddy’s favourite,” Sabrina said. “So I think you must be the gift.”

“Maybe, but not for long,” Becks challenged her. “The way I hear it, his Darling thinks that you need some practice before she lets you service her.”

“What? She said that?” Sabrina said in mock surprise, though it was real enough sounding that it wasn’t cringe. “I thought Daddy and Darling were getting ready to have me in their bed together.”

“Mmm-mmm,” Becks shook her head. “You need to prove to me that you’re ready for that, first.”

“How do I do that?” Sabrina asked, leaning forward. You could almost hear the eventual viewers leaning forward and yelling at the screen what they would want.

“Well, first you’re going to kiss me here,” Becks said, pointing to her lips and pursing them for a moment. “And then you’re going to kiss me ... here.” She brushed her fingers over her breasts, playing the tips under the edge of the cups. “And then you’re going to kiss me ... down here.” She ran her fingers down her fit stomach to her panties, spreading her legs to hint at the slit in the crotchless panties without revealing everything yet.

“Mmm, I would love to, Miss Lusty,” Sabrina said. Then she leaned forward and slowly started to kiss Becks.

Things progressed slowly but quickly - it was weird being on this side of the camera. You were always busy working, making sure that you weren’t in Gemma’s shot, and making sure you weren’t getting Becks or Sabrina’s faces except for their mouths. But for all that you liked the live lesbian porn, it was also ... slow wasn’t the right word, but not as titillating as you expected. Not as meaningful as when you watched Sabrina and Gemma playing together in between or during rounds with you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.