The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 234

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 234 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“OK, I know it’s not necessarily super sexy, but let’s talk plans,” Sabrina said. You had all piled into her apartment and were now sitting around the kitchen table. Becks had already signed a release document, an NDA and a contract - she’d wanted to do this for free for the experience, but Sabrina had insisted that she needed to get compensated since Sabrina would be making money off of this.

“So we don’t just jump into bed?” Becks asked with a little smirk.

“Well, we could do that, but it’s probably better if we talk first,” Sabrina laughed.

“Alright, what are we talking about?” Becks asked.

“First, we should talk about what kind of scenes we’re doing,” Sabrina said. “We’ve got all weekend, so I was thinking four total. One tonight, two tomorrow, and one Sunday. I don’t know what your experience is like with other women, but I was thinking tonight we could do a girl-girl scene as a tease, then tomorrow morning we do a blowjob scene with John, and then we can do a full threesome that afternoon. Then on Sunday we do something kinkier depending on what you like.”

“Well, first, I’ve ... dabbled with women but I wouldn’t call myself a connoisseur,” Becks said. “Is the lesbian scene necessary?”

“Not if you’re against it, but it will play really well,” you said.

“Fine,” Becks smiled and rolled her eyes a little, playing it up. “I’ll let you lick my pussy.”

“And you’ll love it,” Gemma laughed. “Seriously, she’s really good.”

“You’re not too shabby yourself,” Sabrina winked at Gemma.

“Anyways, the rest of it sounds more like what I was expecting, so I’m down for all of it,” Becks said.

“Cool,” Sabrina nodded. “Then let’s talk likes and dislikes. I’m more submissive, but I can also top from the bottom, if you know what I mean.”

“Not really?” Becks said.

“She likes when someone is dominant, but she’ll still tell you what to do and what she wants,” Gemma explained.

“Oh, OK. That makes sense,” Becks nodded.

“I also like things a little rough. So don’t be afraid of spanking me, tweaking my nipples hard, slapping my pussy lightly, that sort of thing,” Sabrina continued. “I also like hickies in concealable places, but I think I want to keep that as a John and Gemma thing, so try not to do that. And maybe tomorrow night or Sunday we’ll do a little choking, too.”

“Wow, just throwing it all out there, huh?” Becks asked.

“It’s really the best way to get what you want,” Gemma said. “And the second best is to stay vocal during it. Sometimes you don’t know what you’ll like until you try it or think of it in the middle.”

“No, I get that,” Becks said. “I’m just used to, y’know, easing into this sort of talk. A few dates, a few casual hookups, before we start talking about spanking and choking.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.