The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 233

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 233 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The rest of the week was a slog at work. Thankfully nothing more developed yet with the Cease and Desist letter, and Bellagamba didn’t show up again, but you, Gemma and Sabrina felt like you were wading through a river of paperwork on the merger files with no end in sight. When you had finished the first twenty boxes, there were still another thirty to go in the room and then more had gotten dropped off.

After work was better. You took Sabrina out on Wednesday night for ice cream, and then you demanded another night of slow and soft lovemaking instead of hard sex. She agreed readily, and you were delighted when she came repeatedly on your cock as you spooned behind her and slowly kissed that sweet spot on her neck.

Thursday night you went out with Gemma for an early pub dinner and then went back to her place and watched a movie with her, Becca and Charlotte. There wasn’t anything untoward going on, though the glare Lucy shot at the four of you when she got home from an unsuccessful date made it feel like you were doing something bad. You ended up sleeping at Gemma’s that night and other than some oral the two of you just wanted to enjoy laying with each other and softly touching and teasing with your fingers as you talked under the covers.

Then Friday was crawling by, the afternoon minutes feeling like they were slowing to hours. The last thirty minutes of the day felt like an entire separate workday.

And then it was time to head out, and that meant you, Gemma, Sabrina and Becks were heading out for an early dinner and drinks before heading back to Sabrina’s place to shoot the first scene.

“How are you feeling?” Gemma asked you as you were heading down in the elevator.

“Lots,” you answered ambiguously. “Nervous. Excited. All of it.”

“Horny,” Sabrina murmured with a little grin.

“That too,” you chuckled.

“Well, not much longer,” Gemma said, taking your hand in hers.

“Have I mentioned that I love you?” you asked her.

“Three times today,” Gemma grinned.

“Well, I love you,” you said.

“Four. I love you too,” she said.

In the lobby the three of you saw that Becks was wrapping her own work and went and waited on one of the benches at the edge of the big space for her to be done. It was hard not to talk about what was going to happen soon, but being inside the office made it too risky to even use vague language. Instead, the girls seemed to be trying to distract you.

Once Becks was finished she came out from around her welcome desk and joined you. “Ready?” she asked.

“I made reservations at a place near my apartment,” Sabrina said. “That good?”

“Nothing too heavy, I hope?” Becks asked. “I don’t want to feel too bloaty for ... y’know.”

“Mmm,” Sabrina shook her head. “They have really good salad bowls with just enough protein toppers. Also, it’s my treat.”

Becks accepted that without complaint, and soon the four of you were catching the bus and riding it down towards Sabrina’s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.