The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 232

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 232 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Good morning, Becks,” you said as you entered the office.

“Morning, John,” she said, giving you a look with her eyes but a smile with her lips. There were a couple of other people in the lobby and she obviously didn’t want you to go spilling any secrets. Not that you were planning to.

You stepped up to the counter of her welcome desk and smiled, dropping your voice a little but not down to a whisper. “It was a nice surprise running into you last night,” you said. “Are you still positive on that thing we talked about? I wouldn’t expect to hold you to something if you weren’t sure.”

She smiled a little more warmly once she was assured you weren’t going to have loose lips. “I’m sure, John,” she nodded. “I think it’ll be a good time.”

“Me too,” you said, smiling back and letting your eyes flick down to her blouse which was unbuttoned just enough to show a tasteful amount of cleavage. “I’m looking forward to the weekend.”

“Same,” she grinned.

“If you have any questions, or think you might be changing your mind, it’s not a big deal,” you said. “Just ask Sabrina, or me. We’re open books for you.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” Becks nodded. “But, I would argue, it’s a little bit of a big deal.”

That made you chuckle and flush a little. “I appreciate that.”

“I thought you would,” she winked.

You went upstairs and instead of heading to the intern conference room you went straight to the one where your work for the last couple of days had been sitting.

“Boxes,” you muttered to yourself as you entered and turned on the lights. “Boxes for days.”

Gemma was the next in, leaning down to give you a quick peck on the lips and a squeeze on your shoulder before getting to work. Sabrina came in with coffees for the three of you and when she set yours down next to you she turned it so you could see she had planted a kiss of her red lipstick on the side.

“Love you,” you said quietly with a smile for her.

She winked and then showed you she’d done the same thing on Gemma’s cup. Your blonde girlfriend’s eyes widened when she saw the kiss mark and then she smiled at Sabrina as well.

Garrison checked in on the three of you a couple of times during the morning, but then he called you and Gemma to his office just before lunch and had the two of you sit down.

“Something wrong, sir?” you asked.

“Yes and no,” Garrison said with a sigh as he settled back down into his own seat. “It’s been an interesting few weeks with you two and I’d almost forgotten about the whole thing with the internet rapper fellow, but apparently he’s figured out that you work here somehow, and his legal team has sent a cease and desist letter. Have either of you been talking about the incident with anyone, or spreading the story?”

“Not at all,” Gemma said with a frown.

“Sir, with everything else going on, I’d totally put it in the back of my mind,” you said.

“Well, if that’s the case then the letter doesn’t mean much, but it does name both of you specifically,” Garrison said.

“Is this something we should be worried about?” Gemma asked.

“I don’t know yet,” Garrison grunted. “Which I don’t like. Any lawyer worth their salt should have told this joker to kick rocks, so we’re probably dealing with someone who is used to having a litigious client. Hopefully, that means they’re happy to just milk them for frivolous paperwork hours and won’t actually try and push anything else. I’ll send back a reply acknowledging receipt and denying any wrongdoing. You’re sure neither of you have been talking about it? Posting online anywhere?”

“We’re sure, sir,” you said. “But ... um, what if we might know who is talking about it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.