The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 229

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 229 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“So then I told him that if he didn’t think it was appropriate for me to answer the door in an athletic bra, he should probably start wearing a shirt when he goes to the pool since the ladies there always stare at him,” Becks said, gesturing and rolling her eyes as she told the story with a smile. “Boy did he not like that suggestion.”

“Well it makes sense,” Sabrina said. “An athletic bra covers everything.”

“Exactly!” Becks said.

“It’s misogynist, really,” Gemma said. “Double standards.”

“Hipocrisy!” Sabrina agreed.

“You know, you girls just get it, and that’s what I love about you,” Becks laughed. “Next round on me?”

“Sure,” Gemma nodded, and Sabrina agreed.

Becks got up and headed for the bar, leaving Gemma and Sabrina at their little tall table. They had gotten to the cocktail bar in between cocktail hour and the night crowd and had been able to stake out the spot as the place got more crowded. Becks had known the bar and had raved about the rooftop patio. Apparently it was busy even on a Tuesday night.

“Gem,” Sabrina said, reaching over and grabbing her hand. “I’m going to start ... directing the conversation a bit towards John. Any last-minute doubts?”

“The opposite,” Gemma said, and then took a quick swig of her drink. It was something fruity that Sabrina had bought in a round for them. “I actually feel better about it after spending time with her more.”

“Is it the talking or the alcohol?” Sabrina laughed.

“Maybe a bit of both, but definitely not just the alcohol,” Gemma said.

“OK,” Sabrina nodded.

Becks returned soon after, with new cocktails for each of them. “Alright, so I’m spilling all my secrets again,” she said and raised her drink in a cheers. “So here’s to us girls all sharing something.”

“Cheers,” Sabrina said with a smile, shooting a look to Gemma who almost burst out laughing at the unexpected implication of Becks’ words.

“Cheers,” Gemma agreed.

They all clinked glasses and took a sip, and then Becks put her drink down. “Alright. Last week it was all about me. This week doesn’t need to go the same. Are you bitches going to spill the tea on whatever you two and John are getting up to or what?”

“John is our boyfriend,” Sabrina said confidently.

“Both of you, officially?” Becks asked.

“Officially,” Gemma nodded. “We’re going to take our time figuring out how to tell our family and friends, but Sabrina’s sister already knows and approves.”

“Really?” Becks asked. “How did that go?”

“It was ... interesting,” Sabrina said, trying not to snicker. “He definitely made an impression on her. But she went back home happy for us.”

“How does he do, keeping up with both of you?” Becks asked. “Is he clingy or anything? Guys are always either too distant or too clingy.”

“Well, it’s still early,” Sabrina said. “Or early-ish. But I think we just really like spending time together. We were all friends from work before, so we knew we could spend lots of time together without it getting weird.”

“Have I told you the story of my Ex?” Gemma asked.

“You were engaged, he cheated. Hired prostitutes,” Becks said.

“And went to a brothel,” Gemma added. “But anyways, you know I have relationship experience. John is like ... he’s a breath of fresh air every time we talk about anything serious. He listens and cares about our feelings, and he tries to be the best he can and be present for us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.