The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 226

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 226 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Fuck, baby,” Gemma moaned throatily as you ground the head of your cock through her steamy pussy lips, not pushing into her and instead just grinding against her pussy. “You’re so fucking good at getting me ramped up.”

“You do the same to me,” you said, leaning forward to wrap your hands down to squeeze her breasts. She was standing next to your bed with her legs straight, thrusting her ass back at you a bit and letting her tits dangle.

“Baby, it doesn’t take that much to get you going,” Gemma laughed.

You kissed her back, squeezing her tits more firmly. “Samesies,” you said. “I don’t think I’ve ever had to work a moment to get you in the mood.”

“That’s because I’ve been in love with you the whole time,” Gemma smiled. “Now, are you going to stick that beautiful big cock in my ass or what?”

Gemma didn’t want to have vaginal sex while she was on her period - she had almost no flow because of her IUD, but she was still uncomfortable with it. Anal, on the other hand, was still on the menu.

You were about halfway into her ass when the door to your room opened and Sabrina walked in holding three bowls, three spoons and a pint of chocolate peanut butter ice cream.

“OK, that’s just not fair,” she said, eyeing the two of you before closing the door. “When I’m on the rag I don’t get an alternate entry point.”

“Just blow him?” Gemma offered.

“Just blow him, she says,” Sabrina sighed. She went to your desk and opened your laptop, quickly typing in your password and bringing up Netflix and cueing up the next Castle episode. Then she turned back to you and Gemma, as you hadn’t stopped your slow butt fucking. “So is this going to be a hot and fast thing, or slow? Because if it’s slow you two should rearrange so we can eat ice cream and watch the show.”

“ ... Slow, please?” Gemma asked you over her shoulder.

You all rearranged, and soon Gemma and Sabrina were laying on their stomachs each with a bowl of ice cream as the three of you watched Nathan Fillion solve crimes. You didn’t have a bowl of ice cream because you were slowly grinding your cock in Gemma’s ass in a prone bone position.

“Can I be honest?” you asked after about twenty minutes of slow fucking and watching.

“Of course, baby,” Sabrina said, looking back at you with a raised eyebrow and a smile.

“It’s weird watching guys on a TV show while I’m having sex.”

“Just focus on Detective Beckett,” Gemma groaned softly. “She’s hot. Pretend I’m her.”

“I could never,” you said, laying down a bit more on her and kissing her cheek. “You are much sexier than her.”

“You also have a bigger butt and tits,” Sabrina giggled.

You ended up getting your bowl of slightly-melted ice cream after creaming Gemma’s bowels.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.