The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 222

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 222 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“So, I’m thinking there are two options,” Sabrina said as the three of you were laying naked on your bed. The date night had been fun, but coming back to your place afterwards had been more so. Sabrina had a half dozen new hickies across her little tits and belly from both you and Gemma, and you and Gemma both had a couple of your own as well. You were laying propped up on the pillows at the head of the bed and Sabrina was laying on her stomach across your legs, with her head nestled on Gemma’s stomach.

“Two options for ... what? Where John puts his next load?” Gemma asked. “Because I’m pretty sure it’s my turn for that.”

Sabrina giggled a little, smiling as Gemma ran her fingers through her hair slowly. “No- well, I mean yeah I have ideas for that too, but I meant for the Threesome shoot.”

“Let’s hear it,” you said. While Gemma was massaging Sabrina’s scalp, you were running your fingers across her upturned bum and thighs. They were pink from the spanking and you’d just finished rubbing some aloe on them.

“So option one is I try reaching out to other OnlyFans creators,” Sabrina said. “If I do that, it probably makes the most sense to try and make a deal with another girl around my size and exposure. Obviously for publicity purposes someone bigger would be better, but I’m already bringing in more than though money right now that I don’t know if I want to be like ... really big.”

“Because this isn’t forever,” Gemma nodded.

“Exactly. I’m not giving up being a lawyer,” Sabrina said. “The Pros of working with another creator are that they’ll know what’s up, they’ll hopefully be professional about it, and they’ll have their own audience to cross over with ours. The Con is that even though we can kind of pick and choose who to try and work with, we’re still taking a risk even with a solid contract. One accidental tweet or picture, or if for some reason she gets pissy, and we might be able to sue her for all she’s worth but that still fucks up our lives.”

“That all makes sense,” you agreed. “What’s the other option?”

“Someone we know and can trust,” Sabrina said. “And I know that’s a big risk, but think about it for a second - if we can find the right person to trust everything will go easier. We won’t be worried about their social media or them trying to start some online beef with us or anything. And I already am careful about both mine and John’s identity not leaking, so we can show that theirs won’t either. The big Cons are if we approach the wrong person and they don’t go for it, and the lack of crossover with another audience.”

“I know what I’m thinking, but I’m the least important person in this decision,” Gemma said.

“No,” Sabrina shook her head. “You’re the most important person in all of this, Gemma.”

“I agree, baby,” you said, reaching over and taking her hand. “Sabrina and I might be the ones having sex with whoever it is, but you’re the one on the outside looking in and would need to justify everything if something did get out.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.