The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You were getting a heavy dose of conversational whiplash and it was starting to fuck with you. At the top of your mind was the fact that you knew things that you weren’t supposed to know.

“OK, OK,” you said. “Hold on a sec, I think I need to do some catching up here. What does Gemma have to do with you and me?”

Sabrina blew an errant strand of hair away from her face and then took my sunglasses off so she was looking at me through the camera. “First, there’s only five of us interns. Of the three guys, you’re the only one worth dating. I wasn’t planning on dating anyone this summer because of, well, y’know. But now we’ve fucked up the dynamic, and I pissed off Gemma because she’s been flirting with you for weeks.”

“Wait, what?” you stopped her. “No she hasn’t.”

Sabrina raised one her thin eyebrows. “Dude, what was all that teasing between you two? And being helpful to each other all the time?”

“Gemma’s been teasing everyone,” you said. “And we’ve all been helping each other.”

Sabrina shook her head. “No, you’ve been helping everyone. Gemma only pays it back to me because I’m the only other girl, and you because she’s interested. And you two tease each other, Gemma only pokes fun at Andy and Eric. It’s a laughing with you, laughing at them distinction.”

You rested your head back on the couch, looking up at the ceiling. Was all of this true? Were you that blind, or was Sabrina playing it up to try and fix her relationship with Gemma?

“OK, I just-” you said, then sighed. “Look, I’m new to this whole no-strings thing we agreed to. Just bear with me for a second while I check the facts, OK?”

“Mhmm,” Sabrina nodded.

“OK. So you and I are not dating. We are friends, and co-workers, and we’re going to have sex. But we’re not going to date. And you are telling me that I should date Gemma, our co-worker, and presumably have intimate relations with her at some point. While I’m still having sex with you. And you are totally OK with this.”

Sabrina nodded again. “Plus you’re maybe going to help me with my OnlyFans stuff. You did say you would.”

“Sure, yes,” you agreed. “Happy to help. But I just ... me actively dating someone else, and maybe flirting or some office PDA in front of you, that’s not going to make you jealous or anything?”

“No,” Sabrina shook her head. “I mean, it might make me horny because I think you and Gemma are both hot. But we aren’t dating.”

“OK,” you said. When you were honest with yourself after the conversation, you weren’t sure if you believed that totally, but what were you going to do? Challenge the hot girl telling you to fuck the other hot girl? “So, last thing. Is this something Gemma is going to be OK with? Like, are you and I supposed to be a secret from her, or is she going to be aware? And like, if she does know how much is she supposed to know?”

Sabrina sighed and gave me a look through the camera. “Baby,” then she smirked, “Daddy. You are jumping way further ahead than necessary. Just take her for drinks and see if you two even want to actually date, or if it’s just summer flirting. If things are good and go further, I’ll handle it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.