The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 218

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 218 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Hi,” you said, looking at Gemma as you both stood next to the bed naked.

“Hi,” she said back with a little smile, flushed at the weirdness of having both Katherine and Sabrina in the room just watching the two of you.

You didn’t want her to feel that way, so you reached up and cupped the back of her head, pulling her into a kiss. Her nipples brushed against your chest as she leaned into it, stepping closer as her hands found your upper arms. Your other hand found her hip, squeezing softly. When you pulled away from the kiss she was a little less visibly awkward and smiled a little more.

“Love you,” you said.

“Love you too,” she said, and her smile reached up to her eyes.

“I want to taste you,” you told her. She nodded and sat back on the bed as you knelt on the ground between her legs.

“God, those tits are amazing,” Katherine sighed. She was sitting up on the dresser, still stripped down to her shirt and panties, and was leaning forward a little with the heel of her palms keeping her balance on the edge of the dresser.

“I’m right here,” Gemma said, then sucked in a soft breath through her nose as you started to kiss up her wonderfully bare thighs.

“Sorry. You’ve got amazing tits,” Katherine corrected.

Gemma snorted a little laugh and rolled her eyes. “You and Sabrina are so alike.”

“Hey now,” Sabrina said from where she was leaning against the doorway, still in her robe and pyjama bottoms. “You know I wouldn’t just say it. I’d motorboat those amazing titties too.”

Gemma grabbed her heavy breasts and pressed them together in a silent tease of an offer. Then she squeezed them hard as you reached her pussy with your lips and started to nibble and lick her. She wasn’t flushed with arousal yet but was on her way, and you wanted her to enjoy this as much as she could even if it wasn’t quite the natural desire you usually had for each other.

The twins were quiet for a bit as you worked on Gemma, who flopped onto her back and moaned softly, switching between pawing at her own breasts and reaching down to run her fingers through your hair.

“Fuck, baby,” she groaned as you drove your tongue into her. “I love you so fucking much. Your tongue ... oh, God, your tongue...”

“He’s got a great tongue,” Katherine agreed in a hoarse whisper.

“Yeah he does,” Sabrina agreed as well.

“Hey, peanut gallery,” you said, breaking from Gemma for a moment. “Keep it down out there.”

“Boo, this is an interactive experience,” Katherine said. “How’s it feel, Gemma?”

“So fucking good,” Gemma moaned softly with a little smile on her lips. “He knows how to tease just right. And when he runs his tongue up my pussy lips and swirls around my clit without touching it my knees want to go weak just waiting for him to actually touch it. And he’s so good, tasting and teasing my hole...”

“God damn, Gemma,” Sabrina muttered. “We should get you to do some erotic readings or something. You’re so hot when you talk filthy.”

“Mmm, no,” she gasped. “Never. Only for John.”

“Thank you, love,” you said from between her legs.

She went back up onto her elbows so she could look down at you as she ran her fingers through your hair and watched you work on her pussy. She didn’t get to an orgasm, but she was enjoying herself a lot more when you finally stopped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.