The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 216

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 216 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You and Gemma ended up with new coffees sitting at a table in the coffee shop.

“Should we be worried?” you asked. “I feel like we should be worried.”

“I don’t know,” Gemma sighed, shaking her head. “It’s not just that they’re sisters, right? They’re twins. If someone else ever puts two and two together, they could just as easily think it’s Katherine. Sabrina has been playing with fire this whole time ... It’s probably better that Katherine knows just in case.”

The two of you sat, holding hands most of the time, as you tried to talk about anything other than the discussion happening back in the apartment. You ended up speculating on what Joy was doing - she likely did actually get another internship offer through her mother’s connections. Was there a chance she would try and get revenge? It didn’t really make sense as to how that could happen now, especially with Garrison on your side and the other Partners in the know as to what happened.

But still, it felt weird knowing that you had an enemy out there. You’d never had an honest-to-God villain in your life before.

Eventually the conversation slipped from Joy to Eric and how he might have been doing on his podcast tour. Neither you nor Gemma were interested in outing yourselves for random internet clout, so you sort of were counting on Eric to hold his tongue as to who you were. Hopefully, he would be able to get whatever he wanted out of the whole thing without dumping it back in your laps.

The conversation shifted again, and you tried to bring it around to happier things and started brainstorming about dates the two of you wanted to go on. Or the three of you for some things. Gemma wanted to do a trip to the beach, which would mean a bunch of driving. You wanted to do an amusement park, and she teased you about needing to win two big stuffed bears for your girlfriends. She wanted to go to a play. You wanted to take her to a concert.

You both wanted to spend as much time together as possible before you would need to part for the school year.

When your phone rang, Gemma had shifted around the table and was sitting right next to you with your arm around her as you were trying to figure out what beach would be best to travel to for a weekend - the drive would probably take up an entire Friday no matter where you picked, so you’d only get a Saturday at the beach itself before needing to come back on the Sunday.

“It’s Sabrina,” you said as you pulled out your phone. You answered it and lifted it to your ear, and Gemma pressed her head close to listen. “Hey, baby. Everything OK?”

“No, but yes,” Sabrina sighed. “You guys can come back now. Katherine is still here.”

“OK,” you said. “We’ll be there in a few.”

“Thanks, babe,” she said.

You and Gemma quickly tossed your garbage and headed out. Back in the elevator heading up to Sabrina’s apartment, Gemma grabbed your hand again and squeezed. “I’m just saying, if Katherine wants another fuck, you should definitely give it to her,” Gemma said. “Anything to help keep their relationship being OK.”

“I doubt that’s what will help, Gemma,” you said with a chuckle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.