The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 214

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 214 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Good night,” Katherine grinned, waving a little as you turned off the light for her. She had demanded that she would be the one to sleep on the couch that night so that the three of you could share the bed in the bedroom.

“Night, sweet dreams,” you said.

“Oh, I’ll definitely have sweet dreams,” she winked as she pulled off her shirt right before slipping under the blanket on the couch. You had a dull view of her bare breasts for a moment from the light coming out of the bedroom, but at that point it didn’t seem weird at all to see her naked.

Your girlfriend’s twin sister being naked wasn’t weird.

“Yeesh,” you sighed to yourself a little, smiling slightly as you shook your head.

Inside the bedroom, Gemma gestured for you to shut the door as she and Sabrina were turning down the fresh sheets they’d just put on the bed. You did, and Gemma then quickly shrugged off her dress and took off her bra, leaving her in her panties as she climbed into bed. Sabrina followed suit, though she hadn’t been wearing a bra underneath her own dress. You climbed up between them and soon you were on your back getting kissed all over your neck and chest as you felt their nipples brushing against your skin and their hands brushing up and down your torso, working down towards your boxers.

Sabrina was the first to dip her hand beneath the elastic waistband of your underwear, but Gemma was quick to follow and soon you had two hands on your cock, slowly feeling you all over from the head to the base, and down to softly massage your balls.

“God damn,” you moaned softly. “I want you both so bad, but we shouldn’t have sex with Katherine in the other room. It wouldn’t be fair.”

“We know,” Gemma smiled against your neck. “We already talked about that. So no sex, but we can do other stuff.”

“We know the thing with Katherine is still in your head,” Sabrina whispered. “Even though we’re all OK with it, and you and her had fun. So we want to show you that it doesn’t bother either of us.” She kissed your lips softly and then let go of your cock, rolling out of bed and getting your phone out of your pants pocket and coming back to bed. She hit the On button and then held the phone up to see your face, unlocking it.

“What are you doing?” you asked.

“We’re going to give you the best handjob ever while you look at naked photos of hot chicks we all know,” Sabrina smirked.

Soon she was back against you, holding your phone propped up on your sternum while her hand went back into your boxers to join Gemma.

“First up is obviously Becks,” Sabrina said. “Excluding any photos of us, obviously.”

“Obviously,” you laughed softly, still a little light-headed at all of this.

The photo of Becks’ naked, if headless, body came up on your phone screen. She was slender but still full-figured, with smaller breasts than Gemma and softer brown areolas. She had taken the picture in the mirror at her place, you assumed, and must have played with her nipples for a bit to get them as perky as they were.

“Hmmm,” Gemma hummed a little chuckle. “You got harder.”

“She’s really hot,” you admitted.

“Yes, she is,” Sabrina grinned as she slowly kissed around your jawline and up to your ear. “Just think about what it would be like to get these titties in your hands, baby. Becks says she likes black guys, but I bet you could show her your big dick and make her change her mind. Maybe we should make another bet with her, see if we can get her to give you a blowjob in a back room at work? That would be so fucking hot.”

“I wouldn’t mind kissing her,” Gemma smiled. She was laying a little lower, kissing your chest with her tits pressed to your side. “Imagine if John was fucking her in missionary, making her boobs bounce, and we each started sucking on one?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.